Chapter 16 History Returns!

A year and a half have passed since the fight with Lucy and her false cosmos warriors. Andre (14) has been training with Jaclyn (13) to help her control the chaos eyes while also coming up with new fighting techniques. Luna (15) has been focusing on her studies while somewhat keeping up her fighting skills with Jaclyn because she wanted to avoid slacking off. Anthony (14) has also been training to keep up with Andre, as the two would spar in different climates to increase their training difficulty. The Unlimited nation has gone through changes from last year's attack that caught the nation off guard, but with stronger security and new fighters moving in, they have become much stronger. Ricky had been swamped at work every day, and hardly anyone has seen him unless they work in the building with him. Just as the day was about to end, Andre and Anthony had finished their sparring match and were heading home.

Anthony: "Hey, I got a question for you?"
Andre: "What's up?"

Anthony: "How exactly did Jaclyn get the chaos eyes, and did anything change between you two?"
Andre: "I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but we had locked eyes while my chaos eyes were activated and I began seeing her entire life. The next thing I knew, she had the chaos eyes and I could feel all of her emotions. I don't think anything between us has changed that I know of."

Anthony: "I wonder if Ricky would know anything about the chaos eyes."

Andre: "Let's go ask him."

The two boys would teleport to Ricky's office and knock on the door before entering after getting permission to enter.

Ricky: "What's going on, you two, and why are you still up?"

Andre: "We need some answers about the chaos eyes. Do you have any information on them?"

Ricky: "I do, however, you two need to come back tomorrow morning and bring both Jaclyn and Luna. It's best if they also know about the chaos eyes."

Anthony: "Alright, we will see you in the morning."

As the two boys went to bed, Daniel arrives at Ricky's house, and the two walk outside before they begin talking.

Ricky: "Tomorrow morning, I'm letting Andre and Anthony know about each other. It's going on fourteenth years since what happened, and I just get tired of seeing them around each other without knowing the truth."
Daniel: "I understand but shouldn't the chaos eyes reveal to them everything about each other?"

Ricky: "I thought so, but I'm not one hundred percent on that. It is very strange, to say the least. By the way, what made you visit me tonight?"
Daniel: "Do you remember that soldier who came to the nation a few months back?"
Ricky: "Yes. He couldn't form a normal sentence at that time."

Daniel: "After some time had passed by, I was able to figure out what he was saying. A chaos kid named Travis has formed the new big ten."

Ricky: "WHAT!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

Daniel: "I thought that too, but he was very sure of his answer. He said one of the members used an explosion to take out his entire army, including the commander."

Ricky: "That's not good. A group of warriors that we don't know anything about, led by a chaos warrior, worsens it. We need to get these warriors ready for what could be a war."

Daniel: "I will grab Theodore and make some trips around to see what we can find out and report back soon."

Ricky: "Alright and be safe out there."

Daniel and Theodore would leave early in the morning before anyone knew, while Andre, Travis, Jaclyn, and Luna came into Ricky's office.

Ricky: "Good morning, everyone. Now, I understand that Jaclyn has received the chaos eyes and you all would like to know more about that. From what I know about that, it's called chaos controller."