Chapter 18 Common Enemy! A War Restart!

Lenny had to take an extra day to recover from the battle, as when he uses some Rai he hasn't used in years, it takes a toll on his body. Josiah needed to prepare the army for what might happen. Josiah had sent warriors to all the nations to let them know what had happened, but the one that was sent to the Unlimited nation hadn't reached there yet. Ricky was at his office when he begins to feel some powerful Rai coming towards the nation which also caught the attention of Andre, Jaclyn, Luna, Anthony, Marcus, John, Daniel, and Theodore. Eddie, Ron, and TJ also felt the Rai coming, which made all the warriors arrive at Ricky's office as he was already outside with his guard Tony.

Andre: "Did you feel that Rai heading this way?"

Ricky: "Yes. It's the nation leaders who are coming."

Ron: "All the nation leaders are coming this way? I have never seen that before unless something major has happened."

Just as Ron said that, one of the bodyguards came running towards everyone and exhausted before speaking.

Guard: "............ The leader of the Speed nation is here."

Ricky: "I know. Send them this way, and the other nation leaders will also be here soon. Sending them all my way as soon as they get here."

Guard: "Understood."

Ricky and the group of warriors begins walking as the Speed nation leader Levi shows up with his guards Ava (5'7, hazel eyes, and blonde hair) and Felix (6'2, 220 pounds of muscle along with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes). Right before anyone could say anything, each nation leader showed up with their guards before finally Josiah showed up with his guards and Lenny.

Ricky: "Alright now. Everyone is here in my nation uninvited, so what exactly is going on here?"
Josiah: "Sorry, but I invited everyone here for an emergency. Lenny explains to them what happened."

Lenny: "Yesterday, a group of invaders appeared about twenty miles away from the Knights nation and found out that it was Dexter."

Carl: "Are you talking about the same Dexter who is also a spider demon?"

Isaac: "How is that possible? He should be dead along with the rest of those demon warriors."

Lenny: "I thought the same, too. Not only did he survive, but Scarlet also survived thanks to him."

Nation Leaders: "WHAT!!!"

Helga: "That means the old nation leaders didn't kill her like we were told, and she could be immortal now."

Lenny: "She is not immortal yet. Dexter spilled out that they were looking for eight more spiders before she could reach that form. We have time, but not much."

Isaac: "The question now is: What can we do to stop and defeat her once and for all?"

Levi: "We need to search all the spots where the last battles took place. We send out a group of warriors to each spot and check them off if nothing is there."

Helga: "Get real, Levi, that could weaken our nation while doing that. I say we look for the last spiders she needs to stop her from reaching that immortal state."

Josiah: "That too would take much longer than searching the places. We also don't know what are the last few spiders she must acquire to become immortal."

Ricky: "Alright now, everyone. We have to do both. We send our top-level warriors to each former battlefield to check out things and report back. Let's go figure out how we should split up the groups."

All the nation leaders agreed and went to Ricky's office while the other warriors began talking and getting to know each other. In another place across the world, Dexter arrives at a place where hundreds of warriors were standing around and talking, while also staring at him as he makes his way through the city. He arrives at a tall building that Miles and Vincent were standing in front of. He walked past them and entered the building, but this building was different as there was no upstairs or anything. Furthermore, he would kneel in front of a throne-like chair before speaking.