Chapter 17 History Explained!

Josiah was standing in the room where Lenny is getting healed, which lead Lenny to ask a question.

Lenny: "I got a question, master Josiah. What exactly happened in the last war against the spider queen?"

Josiah: "I forgot that you were somewhat involved in the war, but not in the true thickness of the war. What I'm going to tell you is from my experience, what the old leader told me, and what Exzavior reveals to all the nation leaders. This is the story of the nations vs the demon queens.

Fourteen years ago, all six nations were at war with two demon queens. Their names were Scarlet (spider queen) and Veronica (snake queen) who were such a threat to not only the nations but the entire world. Within two weeks, they had already conquered half of the world with no problems, while the nation's army was slowly but surely decreasing by the day. The snake army was led by their most powerful commander Omar (zodiac snake) who at that time was brainwashed by Veronica. Omar leads her army against all the nations and slowly started taking over each nation as they weren't many warriors who could stand up against the zodiac warriors. The Knight's nation was the first place to be attacked by the army, and although they fought back as much as possible, the snake army was too much to handle. I fought against Omar, he was too much for me, and I was close to being killed until a chaos warrior named James had appeared and counter Omar. His eyes were black and silver, which was the first time I witness the true power of the chaos warriors. The two warriors would battle it out and to my surprised, James was able to disable the brainwashed, and Omar was back to normal. The two warriors begin clearing out all the snake warriors from the nation and won the battle. James didn't stay long, as he was traveling to all the nations to ensure their victory. It took James three days to complete and on the fourth day, all the nation's leaders would gather to discuss how to put an end to the war. It was decided that James's chaos controller, named Andrea, had a special ability known as Dimension Crush (the ability to send a person's mind to an entirely different dimension for five minutes. Even warriors that are immune to mind control will still fall victim to the attack.) The plan was to send their entire army to that dimension and kill them off one by one, however, on the same day for the attack, James entered into a battle against the snake queen's top four generals. From what I know, James only had the upper hand for a few minutes, then the numbers advantage began to take over. James would use his most powerful attack to kill all four generals, while Andrea rise to the sky and unleashed her Dimension Crush on all the demon's army. Her power was far above anything I have ever seen before and expand throughout so far that, I believe, could trap all the nations in it. We all stop in our tracks and noticed the enemy was no longer moving and proceed to kill them off. Once the five minutes were up, we had killed eighty percent of the enemy as they begin to retreat. The nation leaders would go confront the demon queens, while the rest of us continue to track down the rest of the demons. Andrea along with her group of warriors would leave the war altogether as it was revealed that she was pregnant with twins, and they were coming. I was ordered to ensure she was protected as we arrive at the hospital and her two boys were born named Andre and Anthony. The hospital was overrun by spider warriors led by two of their generals to our surprise as we thought they were all killed. Two women from Andrea's group would take Anthony and disappear, while Ricky (family friend and current Unlimited nation leader) take Andre to a different place away from Anthony. Andrea feared that the demon queens would find out about the boys and killed them. Andrea asked me to leave them as they would take care of the spider warriors, however, once I was around two miles away, I felt a monstrous explosion that came from the hospital. I went to check it out, but the entire building was gone. Once I returned to the army, the nation leaders had returned and said that the demon queens were dead. We all returned to our nation's and nothing was ever talked about again about the demon clan until now. If Dexter is still alive, then I assume that the queens are still alive also, as there was not another member of their clan that was next in line after them.

Lenny: "Does that mean, Andre and Anthony have reunited after all these years?"

Josiah: "Yes. Their father is dead, but their mother is a question mark."

Lenny: "You said the hospital exploded, which would mean she died there."

Josiah: "You would think so, however, nobody knew much about her and the possibility of her being killed in the hospital is a high chance, or she escaped and never return for her boys out of fear. It doesn't matter though as now, we must deal with these demons once again, and this time put an end to them once and for all.