Chapter eighteen...

Dane's P.O.V

We pulled away and I just can't stop replaying the scene all over again. That's when I snapped out of it and stared at Luke's blue eyes.

"I'm s-so so-sorry! I-I didn't mean to kiss you! Well I-I uh did but I jus-" I cut Luke and kissed him. Eventualy, he kissed back. After a while we pulled a part for air.

"It's okay" I smiled. He nervously chuckled.

"There's something I would want to tell you" He said. I rose an eyebrow.

"What is it?" I said nervously. What if he dosen't want me near him? Or if he dosen't think I'm good enough?

"W-Will y-you go out with me?" He stuttered. I looked at him in shock.

"Y-Yes" I choked and hugged him. He laughed. His not really my boyfriend. We're just gonna start with dates and stuff, I guess?

"I think we better go, babe" He said and threw me on his shoulder. I laughed and hit his back multiple of times.

"Put me down! You're gonna hurt yourself!" I managed to say between my laughter.

"You actually weigh nothing!" He exclaimed and we arrived at the house. He opened the door and dropped me on the couch.

"Guys!!! HELP ME!" I playfully screamed. The boys probably caught up with it because Calum came down the stairs.

"CALPAL IS HERE TO THE RESCUE!" He scremed and picked me up with ease. I chuckled and looked at Luke. He was pouting like a little child.

"CALPAL SAVED THE DAY!! " I exclaimed and stood up. Calum laughed.

"Awww!! Dr. Fluke is sad" Calum said and went towards Luke. They began cuddling. I took a picture and tweeted it on their band account.

'CAKE ALL THE WAY!'

It says. The boys had their phones beeping and got the twitter notification. They laughed and Michael and Ashton came running down the stairs while laughing.

"Nice one Dane!" Michael and Ashton exclaimed giving me a high five.

"Oh and guys, we have a concert tomorrow night" Ashton said looking up from his phone. We all nodded our heads.

"Do you want to come, Dane?" Michael asked. I just shrugged.

"C'mon!! We're not that bad! And it would be boring without you there! Calum exclaimed. I chuckled at his childish behaviour.

"I guess I should!" I replied happily.

"Yay!" They all said. I just smiled.

"Guys? Where are we going first? I mean for the tour?" I asked.

"London" Ashton said. I cheered. I've been to London once because of a family outing and may I just say that... that place is just so awesome!

"Daneeee???" Luke whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, Lukee?" I mimicked. They all chuckled.

"Can you cuddle with me?" He practically begged. I stuck out my tongue.

"But I'm tireed!!" I whined back.

"We'll be sleeping!!!" All of them said. Which leaves Luke and I alone.

"Let's cuddle in my room!!!" He whined and jumped from the couch to his room dragging me. I blushed a bit. He might've noticed since he chuckled at my direction. It made me blush more.

"We have reached our destination!" He joked. We laid down on his bed and cuddled. We were just talking about stupid things and fell asleep. Thinking about my new and real family. That actually cares. And those are these guys and Jade of course.

A/N HEYYY!! I'M SORRY FIR EVERYTHING!!! I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS IN THE MEXT CHAPTER!!! BYEEEE!!!