Chapter Five...

Jade's P.O.V

As we were walking to McDonald's I was thinking really deep pn what could have happened to Dane.

I'm starting to also worry about her. First of all, her parents are getting a bit weird. And other simple stuff like that..

I didn't notice we were already ordering... And I finally got out of my thoughts. I ordered my food and Dane just ordered fries... weird, When we were younger she would go crazy about Mcdonald's and order a Double cheese burger. Anyways, as we were finding a booth to eat at, Dane bumped into LUKE HEMMINGS and Luke spilled his drink to Dane!

Dane's P.O.V

I was caught up in my thoughts and suddenly bumped into someone. And that someone is Luke Hemmings from 5 seconds of summer.

He accidentaly spilled his drink on me and where my cuts were and it hurts really bad! "Oww!" I said but not too loud. "I'm really sorry! How can I make it up to you?!" He apologized frantically.

"No no no, it's fine!" I said. But inside I'm not fine my cuts hurt so bad! "Really, please? I feel so guilty." He eplained. "Umm... you could....um, just chat and eat with us?" I said. It was more of a question, because I don't really mind.

"That's it? no spanking in the face?" He asked, still shoked at my answer. "Yeah, but could you give me a minute?" I asked uncomfortably.

"Yeah, sure I'll wait for you over that booth." He answered.

Jade and I were currently in the bathroom, now. "Shit! that hurt so bad!" I whisper shouted. uh-oh Jade heard it!

"Why did it hurt? It was just coke?" She asked. What do I say ? 'um, I started cutting while you were gone, nothing big,,,' No way! "Remember I bumped into him? I that's why it hurt" I said.

Oh, good one Dane! "Oh ok let's get you cleaned up!" Jade said.

After cleaning up, I was about to come out of the restroom but I noticed Jade wasn't following. "Why aren't you coming with me?" I asked. "I just really need a piss, you could go and I'll just catch up!" She explained. "Okay, then" I said.

I am now currently heading towards the famous Luke Hemmings. "Sorry for the wait..." I said embarassed. "It was fine." he replied with a cute little smile. I just wanna pinch his cheeks so badly!

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING, DANE?

UGH!

"So, what are we gonna chat about?" I asked getting a hold of myself. "Um, let's get to know each other... Hi, Im Luke Hemmings!" he said giddy.

I giggled a bit and said..."I'm Daniella Arallia, but others call me Dane"

It has been 5 minutes and Jade hasn't come out yet. I'm actually worried about her. "Wait a sec" I said to Luke and he just nodded.

I texted Jade and I hope She does reply.

Me- What's taking you so long? Where exactly are you?

After a minute she replied.

Jade- You'll get mad at me when I say this... I snuk out of the restroom's window and headed home 'cause you were having a great time :/ sorry!

I groaned. Then Luke asked me "Why? Is there something wrong?" I just shook my head. "It just that my friend, Jade, snuk out of the restroom's window and left me here with you!" I said.

When Luke heard what I said he started to laugh. I started laughing as well, 'cause his laugh is so contagous!

We were just there asking questions and anwering them with a laugh sometimes. I just realized that I never laughed ever since.. Luke makes me happy in a friendly manner of course.

I just realize too that we've been talking for an hour! I sadly need to go... "Sorry to break the moment, but I have to go.." I said sadly. "It's fine, so does this make us friends?" he asked. With hopeful eyes. I chuckled and nodded.

Before I left I asked him something. "Can we swap numbers? So that we could keep in touch" He nodded and we swap numbers.

"Wanna have a ride home?" He asked me. "Um, is it ok with you?" I asked. "Yeah, its totally fine" He replied. And I started to buckle up my seat belts, and tell him the directions to my house.

A/N Hey! sorry if wasn't that nice. And sorry if I lied when I said this chappie would be their girly day. I just forgot that I said that in chapter five Luke would show up.

Comment/vote? :')