Chapter Thirteen...

A/N COMMENT IF YOU ARE GREATFUL THAT I UPDATED!

Dane's P.O.V

After getting ready, I find myself heading to their sound check in Luke's car. The ride there was silent besides the radio and my soft singing voice, which Luke gladly joined in.

In a few minutes, I realized that we're here already. I took a seat and watched and listened while they do their thing.

***

"Hey, Dane! I think you should try!" Calum exclaims. I shake my head. No. There is no way on earth that I would sing and play infront of them! Like, no.

"C'mon!!!" Ashton whines. Michael and Luke starts to pout by now.

"Ugh! Fineee! Those pouts are so irresistable" I whine. They laugh. I head towads the boys and grab a guitar.

"You do realize that, that's my guitar, right?" Luke states. I just shrug.

"Can I bowow?" I plead in a baby tone and pout. Luke and the rest aww's. WTF? It's not even that baby-ish...

"I never told you that you can't" Luke replies. I smile and head towards the mic and grab the headphones. I start beside you.

.

.

.

"That was sooo cool!" They all gushed like a bunch of girls. I just blushed.

"So we better get home!" Ashton exclaimed.

We got they dropped me off in my house and said our goodbyes. Outside my house was a black car. Oh no. They're home?! I entered the house and was greeted by a punch.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!" My mom asked. Before I could reply I was hit again. I yelp in pain.

"Please! Stop!" I plead. A glass bottle was about to hit me when someone thrned me around and caught the glass.

I turned around to see... Luke?

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YIU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" My dad screeched. I flinch. I look at Luke, eyeing him to just get out but he shoom his head.

"Don't you dare abuse you're own daughter!" Luke defends.

"SHE'S NOT EVEN OURS!" They both screech. I gasp a little. I was adopted?

"If you don't get out of thus house right now, I will shoot you" My dad threatened Luke, pulling the trigger. Luke dragged me out of the house but before I knew it I heard a loud

BANG!

A/N I AM SORRY! I SUCK A LOT! I'M SO SORRY YOU MAY NOT FORGIVE ME BUT I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER... BYEEE...