Chapter Eight...

Luke's P.O.V

I didn't bring my car so I walked. After walking in tears, I didn't notice that I was heading to Dane's house.

I finally arived at her house and knocked on her door. She picked up and had a worried expression. Then, she let me in.

Jade was also looking at me worriedly. We all took a seat on the long couch. "ummm, Luke what happened?" Jade asked.

I calmed myself for about a minute and explained everything. Meaning I explained about how I saw Anna in my house at 10pm, how I noticed that she's been quite clingy these past few days and the time I caught her cheating.

None of them said a word, which I'm glad they didn't.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Dane said. "No, its fine" I replied. "Ummm, to get my mind off of this, could I just introduce you guys to the boys? If you don't mind..." I asked awkwardly.

"Sor-" Dane was cut by Jade. "Yeah, sure!" Jade replied. "Ok, so do you guys need to get ready or....?" I asked. "Nah, we're good!" Dane replied but Jade pouted. "Let's go then!" I continued...

We all hoped into Jade's car.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dane's P.O.V

While Luke was driving Jade's car to his home or apartment, I'm starting to get nervous..

What if they won't treat me right? What if they will only talk about me negatively behind my back?

UGH!

"Hey, Dane don't worry! They'll love you guys... Be like Jade over there!" Luke comforted.

I shifted to look at Jade.

"You mean, fangirl and faint over excitement?" I asked but it was more of a joke.

We all laughed and as we calmed down I didn't notice that we were already here. I hopped out of the car and stood behind Luke and Jade.

Luke opened the front door which made me almost faint!

"Hey guys I'm home!" He shouted. He let us enter the enormous house and I saw the 3 other members of 5 seconds of summer...

"Guys, this is Jade and Dane. Girls this is-" Luke was cut by a greet. "I'm Calum Hood!" Obviously Calum said. "I'm Ashton the great!" Ashton continued. "You mean Ashton Irwin?" I was supposed to keep that in my mind but I accidentally blurted it out! Pall of them just giggled but Ashton only pouted.

"Anyways, I'm Michael!" Michael introduced. "So, you girls probably already know these guys before because of our band called 5 seconds of summer. But I never got to ask if you are fans?" Luke asked.

I looked at Jade but saw her stars truck face and she hasn't even said a word yet. "Ummm, Earth to Jade!" I spoke and waved my hands up and down her face. "Huh? What?" She spoke. All of us started to laugh at her reaction and stupidness.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N sorry I didn't update in the past few days. It's because I've been focusing on my other story, 'The only reason' Please read and vote for it if you want! Thanks, bye

~@rainbowturtlecliff