Chapter Seven...

Dane's P.O.V

I woke up and saw a note beside me. I picked it up and it said...

Sorry I didn't spend the night... 'Cause we have school tomorrow, right and I forgot we have the same school... See ya'...

I quickly took a bath and changed into black jeans, a crop top with an 'All Time Low' words printed onto it.

I ties my hair into a messy bun, and headed down stairs.

Luckily, my parents weren't awake yet. I got a baegle and headed out of the house, quietly so that my parents wouldn't wake up.

I am currently walking to school with my ear buds in my ears.

The song that's playing now is, "Therapy" I really love this song.

.

.

.

.

I started to sing the lyrics..

Give me therapy...

.

.

.

.

.

After the song, I arrived in school. And the insulting begins...

"Hey, slut!" Falia said.

I actually get irritated in her because, She's the one who illegally drinks, sleeps with random guys, flirts and

UGH!

I want to say all of it but it'll take daysssss!

"B*tch!" Goerge said. To be honest I really want to say F*ck off! manwh*re

But, I knew that wouldn't be a good idea...

After fixing my stuffs in my locker, I headed to my class, gym class... UGH!

To be honest I'm good at sports and stuff but I always get insults and physical injuries from other people.

I changed into my plain gray v-neck shirt and cycling shorts.

"Okay class, we will be having volleyball!" Our coach said. Some of the girls cheered including me, while the boys and other few girls groaned.

"Umm, excuse me!" I heard a familiar voice, JADE! I waved at her and she smiled excitedly.

"Oh, Ms. Burstay! Glad you could join us today!" Coach Mourna said. Jade just nodded and gave her late slip.

"Everyone meet, Jade Burstay! She's a new student but she's been here when she was a 1st grader to a 6th grader." Coach explained and all of the students nodded, smiled and said hi's.

Jade went next to me. "Did you receive the note?" she whispered.

"Yeah, why are you late?" I whispered back. She nervously chuckled. "I over slept" She replied simply. I just nodded and listened to whatever Coach was saying..

"Ok, so team captains are... Falia Grace and Daniella Arallia. The boys will not be playing so you guys could take a seat" Coach said. The boys just cheered and tool a seat.

"Falia, choose a member... Then Sane you next and then alternate " Coach said.

"Thanks, coach!" she said. While I'm in annoyance because of her voice!

"Jen" Falia said.

"Jade" I saidy

"Haley" She continued.

"Rose" I continued.

"Frelle" hers

"Kaithy" mines

"Claire" hers

"Acacia" mines

"And Morgan" she said last.

"And, Hannah" I said lastly.

You all must be wondering why I chose these people.

I chose them because all of them were my close friends when we were in 5th grade ut on our 6th graded they left me with Jade.

"Ok so go to your positions!" coach said.

.

.

.

.

.

The game passed by quickly and my team will only win if we score one last shot. The scores are 20-20, tie.

Suddenly a spike was headed towards us and I hit it to the other side.

Guess what?! WE WON!

Everyone cheered and one of them, Rose, brought out a huge cartolina and all of the others (kaithy, Acacia, Hannah and Jade) went to hold the poster (cartolina) and the poster said..

We're sorry for leaving and letting you ! :(((

And it was all covered with the words 'sorry's' I aww'ed and hugged them.

"I know you all probably think I'm not going to forgive you all, except for jade, that easy and its partly true.. the trick is you girls should prove it! but for now, Thanks!" I said and warned they all cheered.

.

.

.

The day passed quickly...

.

.

.

Luke's P.O.V

I am thinking of plans on how to make it up to Anna...

I know!

I'll make her go to her favorite place... her tree house. And I'll sing her "Time bomb" by ATL.

I quickly got my phone and texted her...

Meet me at your tree house, now

Then I got my guitar and headed to the tree house..

.

.

.

.

As I was about to go up the tree house but then I saw.. Anna kissing another guy?!

"Anna" I croaked.

She turned around and she was about to say something but I ran away, tears steaming down my face...

A/N Hey! sorry if I missed some details! I'll do that on the next chapter. And the other boys (5SOS and 1D) will be on the next chapter too.

Comment/vote?

~@rainbowturtlecliff