Chapter Six...

Luke's P.O.V

Dane, I quite unique from the other girls...

She's the type of girl who isn't that girly and seems like she has some issues in life? Yeah... But I seem to like her.

NO I DIDN'T MEAN LIKE-like! I meant, like as a new friend.

She also mentioned that she's a fan. I kept on thinking why she isn't 'fangirling'. I mean, shes the first fan I ever spoke to that, is actually calm.

"Are you ok, Luke?" She asked. Ugh! was that really obvious? "Yeah, it is" She said and chuckled.

Did I say that out loud? "Yep, you know You've been thinking out loud and haven't realize that I'm about to leave? oh, and I'm being calm because fangirling isn't my thing" she explained. I just blushed of embarrasment.

"Sorry.." I mumbled. "No, its fine. I find it cute!" she smiled. I just continued to blush even harder.

STOP IT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

"Do you want to hang out with us for the day... I mean if you don't mind?" she said nervously.

"Yeah sure I'd love to" I said with a smile and she smiled back.

We entered her house. "What took you so lo-" A girl, which I pressume is Jade, stopped talking when she saw me.. She probably is also a fan.

"LUKE HEMMINGS IS IN THE HOUSE! OMG!" Ugh! to be honest I get irritated with fangirls, but I still love my fans :)

"Oh, Jade shut up! and I'll tell you why he's here!" Dane shouted. I mentally thanked her even though she wouldn't konw.

"Okay, okay I'm calm..." Jade said as she calmed herself.

"After I say this don't fangirl in front of me or Luke again or else I'm letting him leave.." Dane treathened. "o-okay" Jade replied.

"He's going to hang out with us for a while" Dane said as I just stood there awkwardly.

Jade ran out if the house into the road and I saw a little far from the house already and she screamed at the top of her lungs. I chuckled lightly.

"Ugh! I'm really sorry for making you feel awkward..." Dane apologized. I think it was cute. " Its fine, I think its cute!" I said. What? It just slipped out!

"I'm back!" Jade said and we all just laughed.

We started hanging out with the help of their bucket list.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dane's P.O.V

"Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys! See 'ya next time!" Luke said and left.

"Helooo? Earth to th future MRS. HEMMINGS!" Jade said. I didn't actually notice that I've been staring.

"Wait- What did you just say?!" I asked harshly.

"I.... Um, I said Dane..." Jade stuttered. "Yeah, right.... I'm going to sleep now, just sleep beside me if you want to spend the night" I said heading upstairs.

I brushed my teeth and change into my pajamas.

I laid down about to sleep but then my phone rang meaning I have a text message.

I groaned and picked it up and saw it was from Luke...

Goodnight:)

I just grinned and replied...

Goodnight to you, too :)

After awhile I finally fell into deep sleep with a stupid grin on my face.

Luke"s P.O.V

I went inside my apartment and was greeted by my disappointed girlfriend?

"Hi?" I said awkwardly. I was still wondering why she's here, I mean its like 10pm?

"Where have you been? are you cheating at me?" she snapped. "You forgot didn't you?!" She continued.

I'm really getting lost here. What did I forget?

I started to think and I remembered that we were supposed to hang out all day! HOLY SHHH!

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, Anna! I'll ma-" I was cut by a slap on the face from Anna.

"Ugh!" And after that she left. I felt so dumb. I don't really know what's up with her now-a-days. She's getting harsh and too clingy.

Whatever it is I need to make it up to her. (Tomorrow:)

I just lay down on my bed and decided to text 'Goodnight' to Dane. I grinned and texted it.

Goodnight:)

And after a few seconds she replied.

Goodnight to you, too

Then, I finally fell into deep sleep...

A/N Thanks for reading this fanfic! Sorry if this chapter is confusing and boring. I'm running out of ideas so please comment of suggestions! and I'll dedicate a chapter to you :)

Comment/vote?