Chapter twenty....

Dane's P.O.V

Jade's been here for an hour already and she seems like she's hiding something. I told her everything that has happened when I wasn't able to talk to her. Excluding the cutting.

"Oh and I'm sorry as well" She mumbled. I rose an eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked.

"For not calling you. My phone got freaking confiscated for sneaking out" She replied. I laughed.

"You sneak out?" Luke asked. She smirked.

"Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught" She replied. I rolled my eyes.

"I could add that to the song we're writing! Thanks, Jade" Luke laughed. I stood up.

"I'm just gonna make lunch for you guys, alright?" I said. They nodded furiously when I heard other footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Did someone say lunch?" Michael asked. I chuckled.

"I did. Now, I need one of you to help meeee" I whined, hoping that someone would help me without burning the house.

"I wiiilllll" Ashton giggled. Seriously, though. That giggle is life.

"Yayyy!!! At least Ash caress!!!" I teased. I heard Luke fake gasp.

"Y-You l-like him more than meee???" Luke teased. I nodded my head.

"Yeah now fuck off" I teased back. He fake cried and went off to join the others.

Jade's P.O.V

"So, what's the plan?" I asked.

"What plan?" Calum and Michael asked. I turned to Luke for permission to tell them. He nodded.

"Luke's going to ask Dane to date him" I whispered. They nodded.

"Finally! Luke had the balls to" Michael joked. Luke glared at him.

"Yeah yeah! Now the plan is Jade picks an outfit for Dane. Just casual" He said and I nodded.

"You guys in?" He asked Michael and Calum. They nodded.

"Michael, could you grab some colored chalk?" He asked again. Michael nodded.

"Calum, can you grab some fairy lights?" I asked. He nodded as well.

"What about Ashton?" I asked. Calum shrugged.

"He can distract Dane for a while as we gather stuff" Calum said. I nodded.

"I'll be going somewhere first. Tell Dane that management called me up" He said and walked away.

"I just need to get something, guys" Michael said and went upstairs.

"So..." I started. Calum smiled.

"Would you want to go to our concert tonight?" He asked. I smiled back.

"Sure! Is Dane coming?" I asked.

"Yup!" He said and I just chuckled.

"I-" Calum was cut off when we heard a knock on the door. We stood up and I opened it, revealing a guy who looked a year or two older than me.

"May I help you?" Calum asked. I just stared at him.

"Um, do you happen to know anyone named Daniella Arallia?" He asked and it clicked. My eyes widened.

Could it be?

Is it really him?

A/N Hey! Who do you think the dude was?
I just thought that I could make a filler so, here ya go guysss!! I'm really sorry that this book just really sucks so... yeah. Thanks again for the reads and for reading! Byeeee