Chapter seventeen...

Dane's P.O.V

Today's the 'date' that Luke asked me to go with him. I'm nervous somehow. Is that normal? Well, I'm just finding something to wear. That's when I realized that i don't know if it' formal or anything. 

"Luke?" I asked. He went in my room or guest room.

"Yeah?" He asked. 

"Should I wear anything formal?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Let me pick your clothes" He chuckled evily. I fake gasped.

"Oh Lord please Help me!" I joked. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not that bad at fashion" He scoffed jokingly. He roamed around in the room and collected my outfit. 

"Done!" He exclaimed proudly. The outfit was just a 5SOS band shirt and skinny jeans. I laughed.

"I never thought that I have a 5SOS shirt" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah. Just get dressed because I'm excited!" He said and skipped out of the room like a little girl. I smiled and got dressed. 

"You ready?" He asked as he entered my room. I nodded and headed out after saying goodbye to the boys.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked instead of using the car. Not that I'm complaining.

"It's a surprise" He said. I groaned.

"Seriously? I hate surprises" I whined. He laughed.

"I bet you wouldn't hate this" He said and pulled me closer to him. After a few minutes we reached a garden with lights all over the trees. Well, good thing it's evening.

"Okay, Mr. Clichè" I chuckled. He just rolled his eyes in reply.

"Ashton's idea" He defended. 

"It's cute anyway" I said as I looked at the lights hanging. I sat down on the grass and Luke did the same. 

"I brought food" He said and handed me a sandwich. I hesitated to get it but still did anyway. I took a bit of it and just chewed it and swollowed. I smiled.

"So where are we going for your guys' tour?" I started the conversation. He shrugged.

"I dunno. Maybe London first" He said. We finished our sandwiches and secret valentine started playing from Luke's phone, I'm guessing.

"May I have this dance?" Luke stood up and reached out his hand.

"Yes you may" I chuckled. I grabbed his hand and stood up. I placed both of my hands on his neck and his on my waist. We just swayed and laughed together. It all stopped when Luke leans forward and so did I. I got my first kiss.

A/N SHORT!!! SORRY!! RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!! BYEEE!