Chapter fifteen...

Luke's P.O.V

When I woke up with hair all over my face. I grinned. I gently removed it and stood up to make breakfast. Yeah, I do know how to cook. As I reached the last step, I saw three boys laying down on the ground snoring loudly. I rolled my eyes and made breakfast.

*After breakfast*

After eating, we all decided to just have a movie day. We all took a seat and watched The Amazing Spiderman.

In the middle of the movie I suddenly felt hungry. I stood up to get some chips.

"Hey, how's you're hand?" Someone from behind me asked. I turned around to meet Dane. I gave her a questioning look. She sighed and grabbed my hand. I winced a bit.

"I'm fine" I shrugged.

"I'm sorry about that. It was my fault" She spoke, looking down. I lifted her chin up and poke her nose.

"No, it's not. So, let's ditch this place and go somewhere" I took her hand and suddenly felt my hunger go away. She rose an eyebrow as I just dragged her outside.

***

"Why'd you take me here?" She asked. We are currently infront of a tall gate.

"You'll find out. Now, climb up" I demanded. She rolled her eyes and obeyed, me doing the same. When we landed I heard her gasp.

"Woah, how'd you know about this place?" She asked as she looked at the beautiful field with cute little lights hanging and different decorations in awe.

"I used to go here when I was little. Nobody actually goes here" I trailed off as I took a seat on the grass while Dane did the same.

"You know, I feel like I've been here and that I saw this kid around mh age too and the both of us just kept on running" She shared. My eyes widened.

"When you were little, did you keep on wearing a blue ribbon on your hair?" I asked randomly. She looked confused but just nodded.

"Wait, when you were little do you remember telling someone that you loved penguins?" She asked. I laughed but nodded.

"You were the kid I used to play with!" The both of us exclaimed at the same time. We laughed and I remembered a memory.

"Hey, remember when you tripped and you're face landed on mud?" I laughed. She just chuckled.

"That actually hurt, asshole" She rolled her eyes while I just laughed.

"Wanna stay here for the rest of tge day?" She asked. I nodded.

"Seems like a plan" I smirked.

A/N I SUCK A LOT... I AM SORRY!!! I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA ON WHAT TO WRITE! PLEASE HELP ME WITH YOU'RE SUGGESTIONS! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! THANK YOUU!!! BYEEEEEEEE!!!