Ready for the Fight?

When morning came the next day, the whole ship bustled with activity, England, and the others did various tasks around the vessel.

It seemed that everyone on board was getting ready to head down to the planet down below that they now orbited, and from what he knew, it was named reach.

England then finished inspecting all the weapons, ammo, and vehicles abored the ship.

As he walked around the docking bay and the soldiers that ran past him, they murmured news of the most recent covenant attacks.

It worried England, the UNSC lost another colony planet to the covenant, and it was glassed.

England then had a horrible realization that the UNSC were losing this war, and the Spartans were only buying them more time.

Trying to for more time till humanity could find a solution and turn the tables into their favor.

The englishmen could see alfred speak to a second spartan, he was dressed in snowy white armor, he was slightly smaller then alfred only reaching to his chin.

As England began walking over to them, their conversation seemed to have ended as the white armored spartan then nodded and walked off towards a naboring pelican. "Who was that?" He asked the blue and white spartan.

He turned his attention fully to the brit. "My replacement on noble team," he said bluntly enough, afraid then moved over to a creat nearby. On top of it was a sniper rifle, a pistol, two grenades, and a marksmen DMR, the older nation eyed the arsenal.

"I see you're preparing yourself," the Brit said. The spartan did nothing more than agree with him.

"We volunteered for the UNSC, we're going down there too," England further said, alfred stopped in his tracks.

He was tense, a faint hitch in his throat reached the others ears. "Y- yo- you don't have to," alfred tried to say, the the brit shushed him "nonsense" he said.

Alfred could only sigh. "If you die, I'll kill you," alfred said to the older nation.

"Wouldn't have it any other way," England said, pleased that he convinced the American.

Alfred always made it a bad habit when it came to war of denying personal help.

"You'll need to ask Admiral Ellison about what's been going on down there, if you helping" the spartan suggested, however before the spartan could start checking his equipment out, England then grabbed his wrist.

Holting alfred in his tracks, the brit maneuver the taller man so he could comfort him.

Knowing full well how war burdens people, England empathize with him. Wrapping his arms around his son, he felt alfred tense up before he slowly began to relax in his embrace.

Feeling the spartan return the hug, they stayed that way for a while. The spartan then removed himself from the Ex-empires grasp, England looked up at him to see alfred blush a tad.

He could only guess it was from slight embarrassment, alfred then made a noise that resembled him clearing his throat most likely to break the silence.

"Thank you," he said, the brit only smiled, "anytime lad," England replied, alfred then moved back to the creat to assess his equipment.

As quickly and quietly as possible, England moved twords Alfred's pelican, thanking his luck for the mass amount of creats around them both. He was able to sneak in.

Walking inside the aircraft, he was amazed by it.

It was straightforward enough, two rows of five seats on each side. Above him were straps that held more and possibly heavier creats that were teathered to the ceiling.

Soon finding a suitable spot to hide, he then first removed the ODST helm he was given so he could be more comfortable.

As he waited, he soon heard footsteps, peaking somewhat he saw alfred walk by.

That was soon followed by engines igniting and soon.

Take off...

However, after half an hour, England was then discovered by a peeved alfred.

Alrighty I already can tell this story will be tougher than usual 🙃 anywho please bear with me.

Sorry I it's short but I hope you enjoyed it, oh and if any one has questions about either fandom halo or hetalia feel free to ask I'll do my best to answer, or you could watch lore on YouTube about either.

I dunno it's up to you anywho it's late and imma enjoy me some rum so night guys!