Its another job right?

"Alright, Ghost team, heres the run down!" Alfred suddenly barked through the comms, "ONI intell indicates that theres been rumors of potential covenant activity in the south eastern part of Manassas, they also said that a small squad of ODST'S then went radio silent after a confrontation and are now declared M.I.A" he added.

"Covenant?" Natalya questioned. She and Romano shared a passing glance at one another before turning their attention back to alfred.

"Then we'll have to be extra careful," Romano spoke up, and the other three nations agreed with him.

As they reached their drop, off the falcons only hovered above the ground as the three Spartans and ODST hopped off, "How far?" Natalya asked. Romano walked a bit further than the others.

"Not too far," he commented, alfred then moved twords higher ground.

England could see him crouch low to the ground and look out his sniper. The brit took his time observing the spartan trio.

Romano was watching the parameter behind them, and he walked slowly, making note of the details.

Before he landed here. The Romano he knew would've complained greatly about working and would have mearly napped without lifting a finger.

It seemed, however, that it changed, as the tan and green spartan then picked up a broken ODST helm.

"Hey! Found a helmet!" He called out, natalya who was in one of the abandoned houses walked out of it. His eyes watered at what she held.

A small baby toy, one that would've belonged to a newborn.

And what was worse was it almost looked new too, "Oh dear god," he thought to himself, he couldn't look any longer. Shutting his eyes, he breathed slowly, before slowly walking twords the tree alfred had taken as a pearch.

As he reached it, the blue and white spartan looked down at England and asked if he was alright, England only made a gaging noise before saying he'll be alright and not to worry.

"Look here," the Italian said as he pointed at a small shard. Natalya plucked it from the metal, England walked over when he was able to compose himself.

"What is it?" He asked, "a shard from a needler, " Natalya answered him, "a weapon the covenant used, " Romano said with further detail.

From what he could see, the Shard was small only and inch long, a bright, vibrant pink as it glowed dimly, in Natalya's fingers.

"It's hours old," she noted, "probably our missing ODST's," Romano said as he then tossed the helm onto the rain-soaked ground.

"HEY NAT FOUND SOMETHING!" Romano suddenly barked at alfred, the blue and white spartan looked over from his spot. A nod of acnolagement at them and then jumped down from his perch.

England was quite surprised how quietly alfred had landed. With cat-like elegance, he walked his way over to them, "What did you find?" He asked them.

"Needler shard," Natalya said plainly, "I think this may answer our question about the covenant," Romano comments. England amidst them, watched as they three Spartans convers with one another.

"Right... we'll continue on but now expect covenant hostility, " alfred said, as all four then moved on further.

They walked over to a small settlement, and light rain fell, coating their armor in a fine layer of liquid chill.

"Damn," alfred muttered. Walking into a small generator building, they could see dead marines hanging from chains.

It was gruesome. They were torn to pieces. One lay on the ground, and his abdomen was peeled wide open. revealing his intestines, England fought the urge to vomit as he gazed on.

Another was missing a head. She was also missing her clothes, and her chest cavity was torn open, showing nothing inside.

The brit made the mistake of looking inside a bucket because what laid inside almost again made him release the contents of his stomach.

It was filled with her remains, and at the base was her lungs and heart that still had a faint beat but was clear it wouldn't last much longer. The skull rested on top of the pile her eyes were a wide vivid green filled with so much fear he couldn't describe it. Next to the skull was the skin of her face.

He had a horrifying understanding of how he lost it and looked when it was off the skull. Alfred noticed the brits discomfort and pulled him away, and kept him at the Spartans side.

But even at his side, England still looked on, and another was slouched over.

But his body was disfigured! He was torn limb from limb, one leg was snapped in half, and the other would twitch occasionally.

England could only guess it was the nerves that were still somewhat there.

What were they here for? He couldn't help but wonder.

The tan and green shaded spartan then walked over to the unfortunate rotters with ease. He then knelt down to look them over.

"Roma?" Alfred asked, "Hmm..." the other hummed, "definitely covenant, these wound could only be from either a brute or an elite, " Romano said, as he then picked up a small chip.

"Any use?" Natalya asked him, Romano shrugged."You tell me, boss, " Romano said as he then tossed it to alfred.

Catching the small device, he then held in the light to get a better look.

"Thankfully, it's a map of the other colonies," alfred said. At least they didn't look very good.

"We better move," Natalya said slowly, as a soft bang was heard in the distance.

"Plasma?!" Romano then asked. He got his answer but in the form of screaming civilians.

"Look, lively people, we're about to have company!" Alfred ordered, pulling out his DMR. The rest of the team did the same.

Romano, with an assault rifle and Natalya with a shotgun, England readied with an assault rifle as well.

As the small team ran outside, they were met with the scene of innocent people running for their lives as covenant troops marched in and slaughtering anything that moved.

For the first time in a long time, England was pissed.

But it was the rage that he only had reserved for his children.

But....

He can make an exception this time...

Haha, as I said, I would still be working on it... it's just gonna take for fuckin ever lol so just bare with me here. -_- oh and if you start seeing warframe first pop up then you have met my latest muse.

Until then hope you enjoyed.