Chapter 7

When we land I see thousand of those bugs, and one big ship. "Oh bloody hell this is going to be hard," I whisper. Jack is with us, I like Jack.

She respects me and I respect her, we both had rough childhoods and we are skilled biotics. I saw how well she fights and she saw how well I fight, we are both monsters on the battle field.

"Watch out," I say as I see a Collector. I fling biotic disks of doom at them. It knocks all of them down, Shepard and Jack finish them off.

We finally reach a safe zone, and I nearly collapse from exhaustion. I eat a little bit of food I packed and I feel energized again, I eat one more price of walnut and I join Shepard.

"You have to get those guns online, then that ship will leave."

We fight our way to the towers, Shepard picked up and awesome gun on the way here. "Oh mighty lord, that is one big collector," I tell as I dodge a laser. I use my laser disks but it only takes out the shields, I use my shield when I'm pinned in a corner.

"SHEPARD!" I scream as it starts to break through. I see her laser pull the Collector away from me, I sign and when it is standing still I shoot a beam of energy straight up from under it. Finally EDI gets those turrets online, the ship flies away and I want to scream.

"There gone, we can't save them."

I hear footsteps and I darken my visor, I see Kaiden coming towards us.

"Commander Shepard, first human Spector and savior of the Citadel." I roll my eyes. "Ya well she wasn't alone, you should know that of all people." I mutter, but he hears me.

He reaches towards me to take off my helmet but I blast him backwards, "Ashley!" He screams.

"Commander he hated me before now, can we leave."

"Ashley I don't hate you, you just seemed distant that I didn't want to hurt you."

I feel my anger rising,"You HURT me by IGNORING me!!!" I think I'm glowing now, like when Shepard first met/found me. I pin him to the ground, I feel arms pulling me back and I snap back to reality.

"Kaiden I'm so sorry, it's just that I don't like it when people pity me." He glares at me.

"Well now I do hate you, I can't you guys would work for Cerberus." I feel small tears falling down my cheek, I send a halfhearted power disk at him and it grazes his shoulder. He sends me flying into a crate and my world goes dark as he walks away from me, what happened to him