Chapter 23

(A/N there will be death in this chapter, and the rest if the chapters also.)

When I wake up I am in a white room with a panel of glass across from me, the only color is the bed and that is black and gold. Cerberus, the kidnapped me! I see a tray of food on the ground, I only eat the vegetables.

Two reasons why I vaporized the meat and didn't eat it.  

One: I am a vegetariany  

Two: I think they put something in the meat.

People are walking in front of the glass and I bang on it, yelling and screaming. No one even glances, maybe it is a one way mirror and its sound proof.

The Illusive man needs me, probably for ransom to get Shepard to do what he wants. I hope she just doesn't do what he wants, that bastard can rot in hell. Where am I anyway? I don't know how long I'm here until I hear the screeching if Reapers.

No humans are left here, there are explosions but I don't care. My omni tool comm channels are blocked and I can find no door. There is no hope for me to escape, there never will be.

/Kathryn Shepard\

When I pulled myself out of the hole Kai Leng is walking towards a gunship with a Phantom carrying a girls body over her shoulder.

"Ashley!" I scream but I start to fall In the hole again. Liara pulls me up and I try to go after Kai Leng but the gunship flies off. L.T. Kurin tries to reach someone but I can't answer her. Her squad is dead, shit.

We go back to Normandy, no one is speaking.

"Commander you have an email from Asari Military command."

I open it and it isn't.

'Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually Asari Military Command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet. You survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be rewritten. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.

-KL

P.S. We have a certain friend of yours and you're not getting her back. But she is in a Sanctuary.'

If they hurt her!

Shit, shit, shit!

"Admiral Hacket wants to speak with you Commander."

He tells me about Horizon, and that Sanctuary has gone dark. Wait, Kai Leng said that Ashley is at a Sanctuary with a capital letter S. So maybe she's there.

"Joker, set a corse for Sanctuary on Horizon."

"Yes Commander."

If they have even hurt her, I will kill them all. Oh wait, I already plan to do that.

/Back to Ashley\

There is gunfire outside my cage, Shepard! The little but of hope I have is sparked and my lost voice and tired arms gain their voice and strength back.

"Shepard! Shepard! Shepard!" I am banging on the glass, using my biotics to try and break it. She doesn't even look over at me, the little hope and strength I gained is gone. My voice is silent again, there is no hope for me. The room shakes and I see Shepard getting distant, they are moving my cell.

Only as she gets smaller does Shepard, Garrus and EDI look over at my cell. Her eyes widen and she runs after me, but the doors in front of me close and everything is dark.