𝟎𝟑 | VILLAIN

IT was dead silent. "a-and he's being forced into this arranged marriage if you don't go and stop it. she whispered something to Bruno and Bruno walked out the room, along with his rats. she turned towards Mirabel and giggles.

"listen girl. i don't save people. i let them be. and if your cousin can't handle being in an arranged relationship then what's the point of stopping it?" she made a point. "but he still has that anklet with him. and i see you have his." Mirabel points to the necklace around her neck.

she covers it with a tint of blush on her. she shook off the feeling. "let me tell you something about me, girl." the girl said and smirked.

(listen to the video above please!)

music started to play in the back. she turns off and walks a little closer. she turns to Mirabel with a glare.

on the low
only love myself, no more
take you to the grave, i'll ghost
i know i can be so cold

Mirabel was shocked to hear she has such a good voice. the girl turned around and slid down her stair railing. she jumped off and walked a little while fixing her tie.

in the dark
where i like to keep my heart
know i'm all bite, no bark
like to catch you way off guard

she snapped her fingers and the vines removed from Mirabel. she gently took Mirabel's hand and drug her out into the open.

i'll stay so deep inside your brain

she disappeared and was no where to be seen. Mirabel looked around but she laid upside down from her. Mirabel yelped.

and take you somewhere far away

she grabbed Mirabel's wrists and pulled her with her. there ended in her ball room where she would have little dance parties with the rats while Bruno was asleep. she stood in front of Mirabel.

time to roll the dice

she began dancing and to Mirabel surprise, she was a really good dancer.

you know i'm the type
type to risk my life, not afraid to die

she grabbed ahold of a vine and began swinging around the place like a monkey.

type to make you cry, type to put a price
all up on your head, do just what i said

she grabbed Mirabel and took her to one of her biggest balconies. she smiled and turned around to look at the dark cloud that showed up. then she turned around and face Mirabel with red eyes.

i'm a straight up villain
straight up villain
yeah no feeling, yeah no feeling
straight up villain, straight up villain
yeah no feeling, yeah no feeling

during that, she danced again but it was a little different. she danced like no other girl could. she was beyond amazing. she was so beautiful when she danced. then, she collapsed and Mirabel ran to her side.

i'm alive but i'm dead

"i'm alive but i'm dead? how does that work?!" Mirabel confusedly looked at the girl with confusion.

hear my voice up in your head

"isn't that kind of weird?" Mirabel said. she sat up which startled Mirabel.

watch it fill you full with dread
till you go

she looked Mirabel in the eyes and motioned her hands.

pow

she got up and whistled for a vine. Mirabel ran down as she took the vine down.

is it really a surprise
if i'm playing with your mind
and i treat you like a prize?

she places a vine crown on Mirabel's head and poked her cheek.

then i throw you to the side
and am i really that bad

Mirabel was thrown out and landed on a trampoline. this girl had everything. she landed fine and the girl looked over her.

if i love to make you mad?
and get happy when you're sad
only care about a bag

she walked off and Mirabel got up to follow her. she ended up in a backyard pool. she jumped in it and Mirabel looked down. she saw that she looked at Mirabel.

in control
that's how i like it
and i'm never letting go, nah
never had a soul
so you ain't taking anything from me
when you go, nah

she jumped out and got air. Mirabel helped her out and she ran off. Mirabel grew hesitant and followed her.

i'll stay so deep inside your brain
and take you somewhere far away

somehow, they both ended up playing some game that involved a dice in it. she smirked and rolled the dice in her hand. she then lightly threw it on the table.

time to roll the dice
you know i'm the type
type to risk my life

"but why would you wanna-!" Mirabel got cut off. she then grabbed her hand and twirled her.

not afraid to die
type to make you cry
type to put a price
all up on your head
do just what i said

she walked up her stairs and walked into somewhere. when she walked out, she was in a gorgeous dress and her hair was curled.

i'm a straight up villain
straight up villain
yeah no feeling, yeah no feeling
straight up villain

she pulled out a sword and snatched off her dress. she had on a black top and a skirt on. she had on boots and fingerless gloves on. she smirked.

straight up villain
yeah no feeling, yeah no feeling

she made a sword appear on Mirabel and Mirabel was speechless and grabbed it. she got into position. and so did the girl.

i'm alive but i'm dead
hear my voice up in your head
watch it fill you full of dread
till you go pow

they fought for a while and Mirabel fell down. she shined the sword in her face with sweat coming down.

bang bang
you can do anything
no fear, no pain

she removed her sword and held out a hand. Mirabel grabbed it and she helped her up.

listen to your brain go
go stupid, go dumb, go stupid and
then we go insane
just do what i say
follow me i'll lead the way

she moved to different places. Mirabel was so confused but then it hit her. she didn't follow rules nor did she care. she knew why she was putting up this act. to hide her fear. but of what?

time to roll the dice
you know i'm the type
type to risk my life, not afraid to die
type to make you cry, type to put a price
all up on your head
do just what i said

she then got back in her white suit and smiled. she twirled so gracefully.

i'm a straight up villain
straight up villain
yeah no feeling, yeah no feeling
straight up villain, straight up villain
yeah no feeling, yeah no feeling

she slowly walked to her throne.

i'm alive but i'm dead
hear my voice up in your head
watch it fill you full of dread
till you go

she sat down and face Mirabel again.

pow