𝟎𝟖 | COMFORTING

WARNING; swearing throughout the chapter!

CAMILO saw that you weren't in the room. he started calling your name and walking around. there, he found you sitting on the edge of the balcony and having your knees up to your chest. but you weren't in the dress from earlier.

you were in a blue hoodie and your eyes were blue as well. "hey...there you are." he said and sat next to you. you didn't say a word. he glanced at you and the sight of you crying and so hurt broke his heart. "did i really look like that..?" you croaked. he turned to you confused.

"what did Azaela say to you?" his voice sounded serious. you just stared at the trees and the grass. he place a hand on your back and rubbed it. you sighed and tears threatened to come down. "she body-..shamed me." you whispered.

he heard and was super pissed about it. how dare she say something about your body? it's absolutely perfect to him. ( just know you're loved! don't ever think down about yourself, okay? i love you! )

"(Y/N), look at me." Camilo says. you slowly turned your head towards him. he cupped your cheeks and you could've sworn your face was red at this point.

"there is not a damn thing that won't ever make me change my mind about you. she's just jealous of you because she's not even that pretty! so, don't listen to her. you're confident in everything you do, why be so insecure now? if i had to choose who was the prettiest between you or Azaela, it's be you. you're fucking drop dead gorgeous and nothing's gonna change that. not even Azaela!" he tells.

you looked down and he was right. you were confident in everything. your voice, your dancing, anything you did, you were confident in. "now come on. let me see that smile!" he said smiling.

he kept pursuing that you smile. and you couldn't hold yourself back. you giggled and smiled. he smiled wider. "ahhh, there goes that confident smile!" he says and tickles you. you began laughing.

"Camilo- stop!" you say as laughter took over you completely. he couldn't help but keep smiling at your gorgeous face. he chuckled and stopped, letting you catch your breath. "thank you, Camilo. i feel much better than before. and you're right, i am confident in most things." you softly smile.

his face turns a little red. "ahh, you're welcome." he started rubbing the back of his neck. you smiled completely. gosh, if he wasn't getting married soon, you'd confess then and there.

"i can't believe you're getting married to her. she's a fucking bitch!" you said pissed off. "you're damn right. and trust me, i don't wanna be married to her. she's super clingy and annoying." he says. you both just sat there and talked for about the whole night.

it was currently 1 AM and he was getting tired. "thanks again, Camilo. i don't know what i'd do without you.." you softly said to him. he nodded and softly smiled. "anytime. i'm hear when you need me, (Y/N)." he tells.

you grab his wrist and planted your lips on his cheek. you smiled but really, you were in hysterics. he was in a shocked state. he softly smiled and nodded. he walked out the door, shutting it behind him with his face red.

he placed two fingertips on the cheek she kissed and smiled. he walked off while holding his cheek into the casita. you felt embarrassed that you did that. you didn't try to! your body moved on its own.

you sighed and ran into your room. your squealed and turned around. you sighed and smiled so wide, you could feel your cheeks starting to hurt. your heart couldn't take this much more. you had to admit, you were in love with Camilo.

* IN THE CASITA *

he walked in with that soft smile. he shut his door to his room where Azaela was waiting on him. "where the hell have you been?" she asked. he grew startled but calmed down. "why do you care?" he asked.

she stood up. "why do i care? i'm your fiancé! i'm supposed to care." she says. he scoffs and rolled his eyes. "you shouldn't. she told me what you said." he says. Azaela's eyes widened.

"look, i can explain that!" she tried to cover up. he crossed his arms and waited. "she was trying to impress you. i saw it!" she tells. "oh really? because she told me that she was confident on herself and just wanted to wear it to feel good about herself." he explained.

"you're my first ever love. i can't just let her take you away from me! so i have to do something to make her stop wearing so much shit." she tells.

"oh wow! you're only doing this because it's covering up your insecurities. tomorrow, i want you to apologize to (Y/N) and mean it. or i'm taking the ring off." he threatens. she scoffs. "as if i would apologize to slutty bitch." she says.

he rolled his eyes and took off the ring. she was shocked. she didn't think that he would actually do it. he walked out the room leaving Azaela speechless. she balled her fists.

she was planning her revenge. she wasn't even gonna let him leave her like that. she had a plan up her sleeve.

she will have him no matter what it takes. she will have him wrapped around her finger.