𝟎𝟓 | AZALEA GARCIA

"DOLORES!" Mirabel yelled out. Dolores came running down and seen Mirabel and you together. Dolores almost fell down when she seen her best friend. you saw Dolores and couldn't believe your eyes.

"D-Dolores?" you stuttered. not a single word was spoken to them two. they said nothing just hugged each other right. Dolores on the verge of tears. "i'm so glad to see that little gorgeous face again.." Dolores told.

"awh, Dolores! you're gonna make me blush!" you said. you and Mirabel both walked in everyone was super happy to see you. except for Abuela and the Garcia Family. Camilo almost fell down on his knees once he saw you.

not only had you been gone for 11 years, but during those 11 years made you a lot stronger and more prettier than Camilo last seen you. he ran to you, giving you a tight hug. eventually, Azaela seen and was not about to allow you to take her fiancé away from her.

she walked up to Camilo and wrapped her arms around him. "baby, who's this?" she asked. he looked at her. you just stared at the girl who was giving you a death glare. "uhh..she's just a friend who i hadn't seen in 11 years." he explains to her. she removes herself from him.

"i'm Azaela Garcia! his fiancé." she tells you and holds out her hand. you slowly took her hand and shook it. "(Y/N) Diaz. pleasure to meet you.." you said. she smiles at you.

you thought she was no harm at all. you both let go and she went back to hugging up on Camilo. Abuela gave Mirabel a death glare. Mirabel gulped and held onto your shoulders. "you know what (Y/N), how about you get comfortable in my room eh?" she suggested.

you giggled. "no need! i've got it covered." you snapped your fingers. there were confused. "go out in the back!" you winked at all of them. they ran to the back and saw a huge mansion behind their house. "that's so cool!" Antonio says.

you smiled and got on his level. "it is, isn't it buddy?" you asked. he rapidly nodded his head. "Mirabel, i noticed that your room was too small for the both of us to fit in. so i created us a mansion that way you'd have more room to roam around!" you explained.

she widely smiled and hugged you. you giggled and she ran inside. Camilo walked up to you and placed his hands on your shoulders. "it's beautiful. how'd you do that?" he said and looked at you. your face heated up.

"well..." you shyly giggled, "that's- uh...a secret i can't tell." he nodded and just looked at it with you. Dolores knew something was off. it was Camilo who was doing so much damage. Azaela watched from outside. she grew pissed.

* LATER *

Azalea came out and snuck her way to the mansion you and Mirabel were staying in for the time being. Mirabel had just went to bed and you just stayed up. a knock was heard at your mansion door. you walked towards the door and saw Azaela there.

you let her in and shut the door behind you. once you turned around, she grabbed ahold of your wrists and pinned you to the wall. "what the- what's your problem dude?!" you said and looked at her like she was crazy.

"listen here, stay away from my fiancé." she said in a stern voice. you just stared into her blue colored eyes. "and why should i?" you grew bold. she smirked. "because my parents have worked so hard to find me someone to marry and they've finally found one. and i am not about to allow them to cancel this one." she pointed.

"Camilo is finally mine and soon will be forever mine. stay away or things won't get pretty for you." she threatened. you were not about to let her take control of you now. you flipped her around and made yourself hold onto her wrists.

"you must don't know me because i am the princess of this loyal town. just because my parents are dead, won't mean nothing. i have every power and i can easily take it away from you. leave me alone and maybe we can sort this situation out. but you don't tell me what to do." you explained.

you let her go and snapped your fingers. "get out of my mansion." you said as she scoffed. "this ain't over, (Y/N). you'll regret threatening me." she says before walking out the mansion and sneaking back into the casita.

you slammed the doors on her and sighed, placing a hand on your head with your other on your hip.

she was going to plan something.