𝟎𝟔 | BACKSTABBER!

WARNING; cursing, mention of a knife

YOU made it to your mansion you and Mirabel shared and slammed the door behind you. angry tears began to fall. you slid down on the door and curled up into a ball. for the past few weeks, Azaela has been making your life miserable.

but it wasn't just her. whenever she'd talk to you and started to rub shit in, she would have her two friends, Valentina and Catalina with her who would laugh at the end. and this drove you to the point where you wanted to just fight all three of them.

but your kind-hearted heart held you back from doing it. you just kept playing nice and hopefully it would drive her insane. she just give you an annoyed smile and roll her eyes. she would then walk off with Valentina and Catalina.

but you couldn't take it and decided to break down in your mansion. it was bad.to the actual point where didn't anyone believe you anymore. you sighed and wiped your tears away.

( listen to the song above please! )

you stood up and balled your fists. you stared into the room of your mansion but looked back down.

back-back-backstabber

you started off.

back-back-backstabber

you walked over to your stairs and looked at a picture of Azaela with her parents. you grew so pissed off at her face. outside the door was Dolores. she wanted to come and confront that she believed you but she leaned at the door.

bored, stoned, sitting in your basement
all alone, 'cause your little conversations
got around and lookie what we all found out!
(lookie what we found)

your voice rang throughout the door. Dolores was surprised that you had such an amazing voice. you then turned around to face the plants that were well-bloomed and the lighting.

look here, we all found out
that you have got a set of loose lips, twisting stories

you held your finger up in the air and moved it in a circular way. the lights dimmed down a bit.

all because your jealous
now i know exactly what you're all about
(what you're all about)

you then turned your eyes to dark red and your hair also had red streaks in. Dolores looked around for a window at what was going on. she then found on and looked through it and listened.

this is what you're all about!
girl, you're such a backstabber (stabber)
oh girl, you're such a sh!t talker

you then walked down with anger. you twirled and changed into a gorgeous dark red dress and a golden crown with a ruby on top.

and everybody knows it! (and everybody knows it.)
girl (girl), you're such a backstabber (stabber)
you're such a backstabber!

then, your shoes changed and ended up being a golden color. your hair became shorter within a snap but still had the red streaks. Dolores covered her mouth and followed your every movement.