𝟎𝟕 | BODYSHAMED

THE next morning, you walked into the living room of the mansion and sighed. sitting in your throne, you honestly felt like you ruled the kingdom all to yourself. a knock was heard on your mansion door. "hey, do you want- woah! dang girl, i have questions for later." Mirabel says.

"get back to your question, Mirabel." you said in a low-key but high-key stern voice. she was shocked to say the least. she cleared her throat and felt awkward about it. "do you want pancakes? mamá made them!" she asked.

you then tapped on the flower as it slowly bloomed. you turned to Mirabel and nodded. she smiled. you walked out the room with Mirabel and into the casita with that same outfit you had on.

everyone turned to you and even Camilo wasn't down there yet. "okay, but i'm impressed with the style. nice dress (Y/N)!" Lusia complimented. you softly smiled. "thanks Luisa. i made it myself!" you said.

Isabela was impressed with it too. almost everybody was. during that, Camilo came down and was super confused. when you turned around, his jaw was on the ground. Dolores saw you and was surprised. Camilo's face heated up and turned into 50 shades of red.

Dolores smirked and hit his arm with her elbow. "don't stare too long. you'll make Azaela jealous!" she teased. though, she was right about one thing. Azaela did get jealous easily and when she saw that her 'soon-to-be-fiancé' was staring at another woman, she was go ballistic later.

luckily, Azaela wasn't down yet. she stayed up most of the night and would mostly sleep the whole day. "well, she isn't down here so..?" he continued to eye you down. you glanced up at him and caught him staring.

he quickly turned his head away and blush crept on his face. even the top of his ears was red. you giggled and went back to placing the plates down on the table. and that wasn't all that he couldn't take his eyes off you.

it was even when you walked down the stairs because Pepa and Julieta needed your help. it wasn't long before Azaela woke up and saw you here. she rubbed her eyes and caught a glimpse of you in your gorgeous outfit.

"ugh, what is Ms. Liar doing here?" she complained. you rolled your eyes and Camilo slightly groaned. "i can't believe i'm about to be married to her soon." he mumbled under his breath. you put the things down and placed your hands on your hips.

"well look who finally decides to wake up! and girl, you just woke up and you already wanna start mess with me?" you said and crossed your arms. Julieta placed a hand on your shoulder.

"she's not worth it. ignore her." she tells you. you sighed and smiled. you went back into doing your job. she scoffed and rolled her eyes. she came downstairs and walked into the small kitchen.

WARNING: body shamming and swearing up ahead!

Azaela stopped and smiled. "hey (Y/N), where'd you get the outfit from?" she asked sweetly. you looked at her confused. was she really asking you this after she just called you a 'liar'?

"uhh, i didn't get it. i made it." you said hesitantly, scared to know what she was about to pull. she walked closer and came up to your ear. "that's why. because it makes you look like a fucking whore." she whispered.

Dolores squeaked and covered her mouth. you just stood there, in shock. did she really just body shame you? you looked down and felt sort of weird. you had never been this hated for someone to body shame you. Dolores glared at Azaela for saying that.

you finished as she walked away and smiled to herself. Camilo noticed the change in you. she had said something and he was gonna find out what it is. he knew that she wouldn't tell him. but you would. you walked out the room.

Camilo followed you and began to see you walk into your mansion. he then snuck to your doors and opened it. he then looked back and made sure no one was looking. he made his way inside and shut the door behind him.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
people like this get on my fucking nerves.

- azarath 💃❤️.