Chapter 50: Happy Birthday

After the beach party, a few days later, Brooke, Francis and her troops had illustrated their dancing show to the whole school, inviting her friends of the frat house as well as Wayatt who came and encourage her. Everything went perfectly and the director of the school was charmed by the presentation.

Wayatt, Brooke, Wendy and the son of a friend of Katherine(mother of the sisters) were practising for the big birthday ceremony.

Days went on and everything seemed to be perfect. Apart from the two sisters who were feeling jealousy and anger among them.

2nd of November, the Birthday of Brooke and Wendy Wild. Wayatt comes early in the morning and kidnaps his princess to the frat house. To the house, he covers her eyes with his hands and directs her not to fall. In the basement, Wayatt clears Brooke's eyes "Happy birthday Brooke!" Her friend wishes gladly, her smile is huge in front of such an affectionate action. She conveys her joy by embarrassing each of them and thanking them. She realizes the luck she has of having such friends by her side, it is the first time someone does that for her, even Francis is at the organization. It's will be the best birthday she ever had.

She kisses Wayatt on his cheek and thanks him too, before turning to the table with the cake on it.

"Time to sing guys!" Mackenzie orders.

"But not the usual happy birthday song. I want something special." Brooke recommends.

"Interesting. Very capricious out birthday girl," Ashley kids before everyone laughs.

"Wayatt sing something for your princess," Mason says.

Wayatt denies but everyone encourages him except Amber and Brooke ignoring Wayatt can sing. After all, he has a guitar in his room.

Fred gets down with his guitar after he finally agrees, they all sit in front of the cake before Wayatt starts singing the chorus of the first song that travels his mind for Brooke.

"I don't know what you been used to
Never been with a girl like you
But I can give you a love that is true to
Your heart, not materials things

I'll give you my song
These words to you
Sing you what I feel
My soul is true
I don't have the world
Can't give it to you girl
But all what I can do
Is give a song to you.

Everyone claps under the beautiful song and voice of Wayatt before Brooke blows on her candles.

"Where is this song from?" Brooke asks.

"Victorious, a Nickelodeon series I loved looking when I was younger. It is the first thing that travelled my mind." Wayatt says.

"You are full of surprises, darling!" She smiles at him.

Everyone play, dance, eat, discuss and get fun before it is time for Brooke to get to the "Casa Loma" of Toronto for her party.

8 pm and Brooke isn't prepared. She came at 4 pm, waiting for the hairdresser and the person in charge of her makeup. But she isn't that excited to get prepared like that, all she wants is to start the party and go and have fun with her friends elsewhere. The reason why Brooke accepted her mother to prepare everything for her party this year, is because she promised her late father she will organize a party worthy of their name during her 18 years old, and it can be hard to admit it for Brooke but, her mom is best in doing such occasions.

Presently, Brooke is at the "Casa Loma"  the biggest castle ever built in Canada, many people do not know its existence, and yes! Katherine wanted to put the big plates in small ones; meaning-making things royal this time for the birthday of her daughters. The castle was built by Sir Henry pellat, he named it Casa Loma, meaning "House of hills". Of course, the castle has been built on the hills of Davenport in Toronto. Some films such as X men were filmed there because of his photogenic characteristic. From outside, you can see how disproportionate it is.

Brooke is busy waiting in the chamber of the late wife of Sir Henry, Mary pellat. A chamber worthy of a queen.

Mado enters the room with Francis and gets aghast she isn't ready.

"But what is happening? Where are the people in charge of you?" Mado asks scandalized.

"I think the hairdresser is with Wendy now," Francis tells.

"You see, so don't worry Mado. My mom just made Wendy pass before me, even on the day of my birthday. So relax, isn't it normal?" Brooke says with a point of sarcasm, and with a fake smile, looking though her mirror.

Mado nods her head before getting closer to Brooke's chair "Happy birthday Princess, I know you would like your dad to be here, but I'm sure he is looking at you from where he is." Mado tries to calm Brooke.

Brooke gets her face from the mirror and looks at Mado.

"Thank you, Mado!" Brooke answers.

"Now let's go, Francis before Madam Katherine comes and shout on us," Mado suggests.

They send a bye to Brooke before getting out.

Brooke runs back to the mirror and sighs, wondering how her night may finish.

"Hey!" A female voice echoed in her room. "Happy Birthday, dear sister," Wendy wishes viciously.

Brooke gets up from her chair, in a black nightie and Wendy in a white one and places at the entry.

"Do me a favour and fuck out from here," Brooke yells.

"Just wanted to wish my elder sister a happy birthday, you will be an independent woman now, full of principles and values." Wendy underlines.

"Independence has always been part of my life, never had to wait for my 18 years. Principles and values are already established." Brooke says proudly.

"Oh! And is lies telling part of them?" Wendy asks fearlessly.

Katherine calls for Wendy in the other room of the castle, "Well, I have to go. Hope your night doesn't get to a disaster." Wendy smiles viciously, before getting out.

In some seconds only, she succeeded in putting Brooke out of her.

"What does that last sentence mean? She can't have the courage, to tell the truth, no! Not now." Brooke says to herself. Before getting out too and taking some fresh air, exploring the castle and no matter the hairdresser comes and wait for her.

Have a great reading time.