𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

A-N: swipe the image away to find a song related to a certain aspect/s of this chapter! happy reading! 💕

The Dock, Yokohama
21st
22:32

"STOP!" A deep voice bellowed as smart brown pointed lace-ups speeded down the dock. Dirty blonde hair with gentle spikes and a delicate ponytail swayed violently in the movement of the breeze that hit the male's face like a truck. Cold and breathless, he sprinted along the wooden harbour as waves roared in anticipation of the upcoming events they were about to witness.

Further up the harbour was a hooded figure, dressed in all black, making it hard for the blonde-haired male to determine where the target was against the pitch black sky, giving them more of an advantage in a way. But unfortunately for them, this detective wasn't going to let them disappear into the night so easily. He rapidly reached into his pocket, grabbing a dark green notebook, flicking through to a random page and yelling..

"Special Ability: DOPPO POET!!"

..before ripping out said-page. "WIRE GUN!" Suddenly, the paper began to flicker, glow and glitter, kanji of a lime green colour splayed in all different directions. And in no time at all, his hand was gripped tightly onto the handle of his wish: a Wire Gun. Without a second thought, his sharp emerald-grey eyes pierced the back of his target through his delicate rectangular-framed glasses before-.. BANG! A sharp metal hook flung itself at the figure, violently hooking onto their pitch black suit, tearing a hole in the process. The male then stopped in his tracks. "Now, you're going to stay put, got it?" he growled before gripping the wire gun tighter and forcefully yanking it towards his person, causing the figure to fly backwards and land harshly on the cold damp harbour flooring. Revealing the black briefcase they had clamped to their chest.

The blonde-haired male stood tall, looking across at his target, eyeing the briefcase. Bingo. He pressed a small button on the handle of his gun to allow the hook to retract back to its holder, as the wire pulled it back, dragging its victim along with it.