26

Izuku went over the mechanism of Shinsou's quirk, but that the only thing replaying in his head was the image of Kacchan shitting, then a grin split his face.

"Do you have anything in mind on how to proceed on? Do you want to capture them or free the payload?" Shinsou questioned, his previous hostility forgotten.

"How about we capture them?" Izuku grinned.

"So you are going to fight them head on?"

"Huh? No, I'll get my bottom beaten at this case,"

"Then?"

"Hey, you are the one with brainwashing quirk?"

"I-" He looked reluctant to use his quirk, "Hey, work smarter not harder," Izuku smirked, oh he wasn't going to like it.

"What do you have in mind?"

"You see-"

"ARE YOU DONE RUNNING AWAY YOU SHITTY NERD?!" Bakugou hollered as his eyes squared at the nerd, he knew that he should be alarmed at the sudden appearance of his bully, but there was Izuku, chilling with Shinsou.

"Oh, he came to me as expected," Izuku smiled as he pushed himself off the wall, where he was waiting with Shinsou who looked alarmed.

Izuku debated if he needed to activate his quirk, but he knew the blonde fighting patterns by heart as it was his duty as a punching bag to take the tough love with open arms.

He avoided the coming uppercut, and swirled right behind the blonde, and waited for Shinsou to begin, "OI BAKUGOU, heard you wet your bed until second grade,"

"WHAT THE FU-" his face blossomed with anger for a second before his arms hanged limply to his side, the gauntlets hunching his shoulder towards the ground.

"Aaaand done," Izuku threw his partner a thumbs up.

"Bakugou lead us to Iida," Shinsou commanded with a shit eating grin on his face.

They found Iida making his monologue, about his plans as villain and how he is going to take over the world, "Talk about method acting." Shinsou rolled his eyes.

He looked over Izuku who was now yawning, reclined against the wall. He nodded softly at the purple head.

"Bakugou, go capture Iida,"

The blonde wordlessly approached the strict student; who welcomed him with a big smile, "Welcome back, Bakugou-kun, did you manage to stop the her-"

Click.

The blue head looked dumbly at his handcuffed hands and released a weak, "Bakugou-kun..."