003

F/n= Fake Name

F/n= Fake Name

"He said he met Hua Cheng and the White-Ghastly King." responded Mu Qinq coldy.

He smiled and said, "So his name is Hua Cheng? Hm, this name suits him quite well." But then he realized. "Wait the White-Ghastly King?" asked Xie Lian shocked. "I'm not surprised you don't know the new calamity." said Mu Qinq scoffing.

"White-Ghastly King?"

"Didn't he disappear 100 years ago?"

"His Crown Prince saw him?"

"Is he and Hua Cheng planning something?"

"But that should be inpossible! He hasn't appeared for 100 hundred years! There has been no sighting reports on him!" shouted an official.

"Your Highness Crown Prince, have you not heard of the so called Four Great Calamities?" asked Ling Wen.

"Who are the Four Calamities?" asked Xie Lian.

"The Four Calamities are, and please take note Your highness the Four King Ghost, are the Black Water Submerging Boats, Green Light Wandering Nights, White-Clothed Calamity, and Crimson Rain Sought Flower." explained Ling Wen. "They caused great headaches in the Heavenly Court." she continued sighing.

Ling Wen continued, "Black Water Submerging Boats is a powerful water demon. Despite reaching Devastation level, he rarely comes out to cause trouble and keeps a low-profile. Very few people have seen him before. So he is not much of a concern."

"Green Light Wandering Nights is precisely the ghost with his low class-taste, and whose fond of hanging bloody corpses upside down in forests, Green Ghost Qi Rong. He is one of the Four Calamities and is the only one out of the four calamities that has not reached Devastation level. However he is counted as one for his love of causing trouble."

"As for the White-Clothed Calamity, Your Highness might be more familiar with this one. The real name is Bai WuXiang."

Xie Lian tensed hearing the name. Horrible memories entered his mind which he did not not to be reminded.