031

Not Proof Read(Cringe in the beginning, Rushed? I probably messed up in some texts so pls tell me if it's unreadable or u don't understand)

Not Proof Read
(Cringe in the beginning, Rushed? I probably messed up in some texts so pls tell me if it's unreadable or u don't understand)

"I don't know you at all, but I feel a big hate for you guys."

"Hate? Have we ever done anything?" asked Hua Cheng.

"F/n please.....this is serious. We don't want play around." begged Xie Lian.

"Oh? I'm not joking around." replied M/n.

Xie Lian was still confused. Was he still playing around.

"F/n-"

M/n lifted his finger, "Shut up. The more I hear your voice the worse my headache gets." he frowned.

"You still haven't answered my question." said Hua Cheng.

"Well, I'm sure you did. I feel punching you in the face. Usually I don't feel to do these type of things, but your the exception." scoffed M/n.

Something feels off. Something off about M/n.

"Somethings up. Spill." glared Hua Cheng.

"What is there to spill? Nothings wrong?"

"You're not usually mean. Your one of the nicest person I've meet. Plus, didn't you say you wouldn't steal the the Stygian Amulet." questioned Hua Cheng.

"Hmmm....Maybe I have in the past. The me in the past was quite forgetful then. We had one goal to accomplish." sighed M/n. The head was slowly going away when he looked away from them.

"What was the goal?" Xie Lian spoke up.

"The goal was to kill the monster hiding in heaven."

"Heaven is made of good. There shouldn't be any evil residing there?" Xie Lian was confused. Was there something he didn't know in Heaven?

"So you don't know? What a shame....How about you? Do you know?" M/n asked Hua Cheng. It took everything in his body not to kill the man in red. He couldn't kill them yet. He needed some information from his past. Maybe they were a key to unlock his memories.