011

Not Proof Read

Not Proof Read

Xie Lian and San Lang were inside talking when they suddenly heard men shouting and pounding at the shrine door, "Great Immortal! Oh my gosh! It's horrible! Please help us!"

Xie Lian opened the door and saw a small crowd of people standing in front of the shrine.

The village chief suddenly spoke, "Great Immortal! This person looks like he's about to die! Please save him!"

As soon as he heard that someone was about to die he quickly looked to see the person that the villagers were surrounding. It was a old Taoist. His hair was disheveled and his face was covered in dirt or sand. His clothes were ripped and tattered as if he's was running from something for days. He looked like he just collapsed or passed out when they brought him here.

Xie Lian quickly comforted the scared villagers, "Please do not panic. He's not dead.

"Woah...what happened here." said a voice.

All of them turned to look at the person who spoke to see a child holding a bag of food and cleaning tools.

The villagers ignored the kid and paid their attention again to the passed out taoist.

Not too long after the Taoist woke up then before asking was a hoarse voice, "Where.....is this?"

The village chief quickly answered, "This is Pu Qi Village!"

The strange old man began to mumble, "...Out. I'm finally out...I escaped...."

He glanced around then sudden his eyes widen frearfully and he said, "Help! Please help me!"

"Please friends! Go back and continue what your doing. I will take care of this man." said Xie Lian.

"Okay Great Immortal!"

"If you need anything please call us out!"

The villagers soon left leaving them alone.

"Help me..." said the Taoist before passing out once again.