038

Not Proof Read

Not Proof Read

It was the truth. Ever since M/n was born it seemed like the world was against him. Maybe it was because he was born under a special star....A special star nobody knows about except one person.....

With M/n

M/n has been planning again how to defeat Jun Wu, but some gods kept coming to his territory asking where the rest of the heavenly officials are at. He was getting really annoyed. He always sends them to the same place. He doesn't even know what kind of place that is. All he knows is that it's a different world. He doesn't even care if it's good or deadly. All he wants is for those gods to be out of his sight.

M/n was in his throne room sitting down. His face was exhausted. He used a lot of mana trying to make a army, but also he used a bit more mana to keep the gods away.

"Just send me all the gods at this point." M/n said to himself. He didn't mean literally, but that's what exactly happened.

M/n heavily sighed as his elbow rested on the arm of the throne. He held his head in exhaustion. Hairs falling on his face.

In front of him were three more gods. Pei Ming, Lang QianQiu, and Quan Yizhen.

"What's with Jun Wu sending me his minions?" M/n scoffed as he leaned back onto his throne. He was getting a headache from all this.

"Where did you take the rest of-!" Lang QianQiu didn't get to finish the rest of his sentence before all three of them disappeared with the a lift of M/n's hand.

H̴̩̟̹̥̹͚͠o̵̹͒̔̀̀͑̀͐͛̀͂͒͛̇͋̆́̀́̎͝͝w̶̡̛̥̺̣͓̫͇̖͍̜̻̘͈̄̉̀̉̃̅͂̋̀̅͒̿̐̓̑́̈́̈̌͌̇̕̚͝ ̷̛͖̩̦̺̠̻͉͉̃̾̄͐̚̚͘͝ţ̷̧̨̩̮̭̖̥̼̣̦̙̭͎́̾ͅͅḩ̶̢̡̛̛͕̤̲̺̯̹͙̠̰̩̰̘̯̟͈̮̰͔̩̺̣͍̱̬̙͊̾́̀̾̈́͐̆̾̏͂̇͛̈́̏̋̏͝o̴͎̫̟̲̮̹͚͙͖̫̻̓̈͗̉̐͗͑̽͛̿͗̓̋͊̈́̐͐͋͌́̎̽̏͜͝͠͝͝u̷͕̼͔̘̬͎̤͕͍̖̤͓̓̑̿̓̓̆̉́̍̄̂͘͜͠g̵͙̳͇̞͖͚̼̠̜̻̱̬̲̘͛̋͊͌̀̈́̐͜͠h̵̨̨̺̯̼͎͈̲̭̪͈͙͉̮̤͇̘͍̐͆̓̋͆̈̄̏ͅt̸̳̯͉̟̺̻̦͚̪͈̫̻̹̲̩͕̰̹̻̱̩͑͑͆̔͂̑̑̅̈́͐̓͊̏͐̑̐f̷̡̧̧̦̦̺̬̩̯̘̰͓̯̟͍̼͔̥̟͈͙̱̘̝̟̣̞̟̝̝́̔́̇ͅṳ̷̡̢̯̮̱͙͉̳͖͙̥̠̳̞̻̳̲̯̩̠̺̰̰̬̦̪̞͑́̐̏̅̅͒̽̍͛̃̓̎̑̉̓̾̿̋̎͘̕͘̕͜͝l̵̡͎̲̙̭̞̝͉̮̱͍̘̒͋͆̓͑́̀̍͗͌͂́͗̎̎̽͗̌̒̕̕͝͝͝ ̵̢̤̯̙̱̻̪̏́̄̏̇͋̆̌̂̏̑̚͠͝ͅơ̵̡̧̘̻̫̠̙̲͍̦̤̲̺̣̹̗̦͎̯͓͖̰̣͖̟͇͔̐͆͛̓̀̄̀͐̀͘f̵̢̮̅͗̀̅͆́̓̓͋̂̌̈́́̅̄͐̐̽̉̔̔̍̅̅̍́̕͠ ̸̳̹̠̹̼͙͎̐̉̄̓̍̌̈̎͘̕͘h̴̢̨̤̙̘̯̞̦͓̦̖̗͖̿̆͒̃̃͒̀̆̂̃̉͊̇͗̐͌̓͂̍̆͛́̕͘͠͝i̷̢̢̧̼̱͇̹̦̜͎͙͕͖̞͚͈͖̝̗̫̮̼͉̇͊̾̊̒̈̀́̑̆͆̀̿̈̌́̕m̸̭̪͔̞̮̣͎͗͒͒̒̑̉̍̎̓̄̉͛̐̎̿̆̔̑͐͘͘̕͘̚͠ͅ