022

Not proof read

Not proof read

For the past year, M/n had been spending his time in the Medical Hall. Firstly, it's because he had to have check ups, also he needed to get away from home.

With his dad there pressuring him everyday and fighting with him. He didn't like him. But when he was home he found his mom suspicious of something but he didn't know what. She always told him to try to get even closer with the royal family.

But what he notice that his father never fought with his mother but only with him. Today he was determined to find the truth on what's going on.

He came home unexpectedly at night. He couldn't find his parents nowhere so he asked one of the servants.

"Hey do you know where my parents are." he whispered.

The maid was startled, "Young master M/n! I didn't expect you to come home two days early!"

M/n shushed her, "I'm here to surprise my mom....do you know where she is?"

The maid thought for a second before answering, "She should be with your father in their bedroom. But be careful."

M/n nodded, "Thank you." Then he ran off quietly to their bedroom.

The door was left slightly opened an he could hear their voices inside. It seems like they were having a serious conversation. M/n was curious(chismoso) so he decided to listen.

"At this rate I'm getting nowhere near to the royal family." said Jin Mei as he bit her nail angrily.

"And when he does what are you going to do with the Queen." glared Su Shun.

Jin Mei huffed, "Of course I'm going to kill her."

M/n silently gasped. She was just kidding right?