🎄Christmas Special🎄

It was a very cold morning

It was a very cold morning. Snow was falling down from the sky. But the inside of the building was nice and warm. The fire crackling. The nice aroma of the food being made.

Currently, they were in M/n's territory. Since he had the ability to change his territory, he changed it into a nice snowy forest with a cabin in the middle.

Hua Cheng and Xie Lian were cuddling in bed while M/n was preparing breakfast for them. Even though they didn't necessarily need to eat. It still brought some comfort of when they were mortals.

M/n was the first one to wake up. He paced around the cabin thinking of what to do but no luck. He sat down in a wooden chair thinking deeply on what he should do. Then suddenly he thought of making food he used to eat when he was a Lord.

So that's what he was currently doing.

He then set up the table with the food. He made some warm drinks so go along with the breakfast he's made.

Now all he had to do was wait.

He was to impatient to wait so he decided to go outside in the snow. He got put on a warm cloak to go along with his robes so he won't freeze(Even though it won't effect him).

He opened the door and he felt the cold wind come inside so he made the fire from the fireplace bigger, and quickly went outside before closing the door.

It's been a long time since he had seen snow. The last time he'd seen it was when he was mortal.

Now what's something fun he can do for today.....

He sighed making his breathe appear in the cold air. What can he do? Hmmmm......

Why not get gifts for them? He quickly disappeared into a small village where he would buy his items. This village was good at making clothes and jewelry.