🐣 Easter Special🐣

The chirping birds and the morning sun

The chirping birds and the morning sun. What a beautiful day of spring. A season of growth. This day was special to M/n ever since he was little. When he was mortal, his mother would always make this day fun. She would make wooden eggs and paint them. She would also stuff candies inside and hide the eggs. They did this every years but until his mother passed away. Since he was also a friend to Xie Lian he decided to do it with him. But then disaster struct and separated them. Since their now reunited and married why not do it with them.

"Gege what are you doing?" asked Hua Cheng.

"I'm painting eggs." M/n said concentrating.

"I see that but... why?"

"Well you see darling, when I was younger my mom would always do this. She would stuff candies in wooden eggs and hide them for me to find." M/n explained.

"So in this day we would always do this."

"Oh." said Hua Cheng.

"I've done the tradition for hundreds of years and now I want to share it with my lovely husbands." M/n said kissing Hua Cheng's cheek.

"Wait today is bunny day?" asked Xie Liam coming who was coming in the room.

"Yep I'm glad you remember." M/n smiled.

Hua Cheng then asked, "Bunny day?"

"Well it's called bunny day since umm... well bunnies are always here in spring." M/n chuckled awkwardly.

"Well can this San Lang join you?" he asked.

"Of course you can! So can you Xie Lian." M/n smiled.

" Oh and I also made a new thing for bunny day." M/n said proudly.

"What is it?" they both asked.