017

Not Proof Read

Not Proof Read

Although you were falling down the pit, you made your lander soft. You were absolutely devastated. Grabbing your hair, widen eyes, "Was everything a lie? Did you guys not like me." F/n whispered.

Unknown to him, he was unconsciously absorbing the resentful energy in the pit, making him return to his original.

He felt a sting in the left side of his face.

His eyes widen more, "No no no NO! This can't be happening. It's growing too fast!"

The curse mark finally reached to his face.

A moment later San Lang landed softly in the pit.

F/n looked up to look at him. Hua Cheng's face was annoyed.

"LOOK OUR GENERAL SENT US FOOD!"

"They're gonna to be filling!"

Hua Cheng hummed, "I don't think so."

Silver flashed around the whole pit and the a minute later all of them were dead.

"Hua Cheng please-" F/n tried to call out to him but he disappeared. When he look up he saw him catching Xie Lian.

THUD

Next to him the General fell.

"San‌ ‌Lang,‌ ‌are‌ ‌you‌ ‌really‌ ‌alright?‌ ‌Please put‌ ‌me‌ ‌down."‌ ‌he heard Xie‌ ‌Lian‌ ‌say

"No."‌ ‌San‌ ‌Lang‌ ‌replied.‌ ‌

He could let his highness see him like them so he quickly backed away. With Xie Lian's good hearing , he heard him back away.

"Whose there?" he said.

"Probably just the wind." explained San Lang.

"Probably the first kid who was pushed in here but I'm  sure he didn't survive-" muttered the General.