025

Not proof read

Not proof read

The night where he told his mother about the secret he also found out that his mother tried to erase his memory. Good thing that Lu Jiu blocked everything from getting inside.

Well that's in the pass now.

For the past months M/n had followed his mother's plan and orders, but behind her back M/n started to learn medical techniques from Liu Jianghe and Lu Jiu.

Mostly Lu Jiu.

He had sword training. Learned fighting skills. Instant kill techniques. Weak spots on people. He had learned everything. It was required to become the next Hall Lord.

Those months turned into 2 years. M/n was finally 15.

The training he had was brutal. He had to take poisons to be immune to all of them. He thought that his life was coming to an end those times. Good thing that Lu Jiu and Liu Jianghe were always by his side to aid him.

All this time he felt like they had become father figures. He felt comfort and welcomed in their presences.

Currently now M/n had to go to a mountain for a herb Lu Jiu asked for.

While walking a crunch was heard behind him. He looked back but nothing was there. Maybe it was a passing rabbit. He continued on walking.

'Now where could that herb be?' thought M/n as he looked around the bushes.

Snap

Now something else was there. Maybe he was just tired.

Leafs started to rustle. Something was definitely there. What was it?

Deep laughters were heard. In instinct M/n threw a dagger towards the laughter, but he only heard the dagger stab into bark.

"That was a close one." someone's voice echoed throughout the forest.