Chapter 1

Middle School and Wheein POV

Today class was normal and it made Wheein had much comfort and confidence that she can do anything. As long that she can concentrate.

She was drawing something that remind her of her favorite kpop band, she draw 'Wonder girls' and her favorite singer was Sunmi. She met her since she was 12 and she one day said that she will see her again soon.

She smile and not wanting to forget about them surprising moments.

Once she was finish, she puts her head down and sigh. But she caught something out the door, a women talking to a girl. Wheein didn't recognize that person, her blue ripped jeans with short black hair including a revealing shirt. Wheein eyes spark.

'Woah...she's pretty' Wheein told herself then the door open, the principle was in front of the room then looked at the student who was afraid. All heads went to the attention of the two.

The student came in and Wheein eyes widen, seeing her fully was beautiful that she couldn't get her eyes off her.

"Students, meet Ahn Hyejin." The class waved especially for Wheein, she waved like there was no tomorrow which made the new student look at her with a smile. Then she pointed to the back where Wheein was seated at.

"May I sit back there right next to the long hair girl?"

The teacher nod then the principal left.

[•••] Ahn Hyejin POV

The girl who I'm sitting next to was nice to me, and the other classmates around me. I was assign to work with the girl and the other 3 females around me, they were super nice and hilarious that I became friends with them. The girls name were Wendy, Sana and Lia. I don't know the other name.

After I grab some paper from the teachers desk, I turned around, seeing the girl with long and black hair. She smile at me then guided me to their table, after she sat down, she pats the seat next to her. "Come sit!" For some reason, this made me comfortable being around her.

I felt her eyes laying on me as I sat down. "You look pretty." I felt my heart flutters and butterflies in my stomach, how do I tell her that I'm flattered from that.

"Thanks. Not many people tells me that."

"People these days are cruel so there won't be nothing great. But you are so beautiful Ahn Hyejin."

Out of nowhere, I felt my face heating then my stomach started to hurt.

"You're making her flustered." Lia said

Me and Wheein made eye contact and it felt awkward. "I didn't know you were flustered. Are you okay?"

She puts her arms around my shoulder to calm me down. Suddenly everything started to disappear, my feelings, my thoughts, my heated face and nothing wasn't weird. "Yeah...I'm okay, thanks for calming me down."

"No promblem and do you want to become friends?"

I looked at her and nod...

2 years later

Our parents met each other before me and Wheein went to the same high school. she was walking with 2 females of who I though were Wendy and Lia. But no, they looked different from them. They were nice towards her but sometimes they scold her which made me felt insecure for Wheein.

I took few deep breath's and walked to them, they're eyes made me afraid. "Umm, h-hi Wheein, I was checking if you're okay."

"Oh yeah, im okay! And we was looking for you."

'Who is we?'

"These are my friends and they're names are Moonbyul and Solar, they support the lgbqt+ community."

The reason she said that was I told her that I liked girls, she kept our friendship simple and she promise that she won't do anything to make me fall for her. She told me that she like boys.

"Solar and Moonbyul. This is my childhood friend and her name is Hwasa."

"That's your childhood friend? That is cool! Me and Solar are childhood friends but we fight a lot. Unlike y'all."

She made us laugh then after school we hang out.

(A/N: I have nothing to say but some of this might be real but I'm doing my best to make it fictional. If that makes sense.)