Chapter 13

Moonbyul POV

I know Solar wants to seduce me and I wanted her to, she was biting her lip and keep staring at my lips. She chugs the bottle halfway then gave the rest to me, I put my mouth on the bottle making her Yelp.

"What are you doing?" Her face turned red.

"I wanted some water, what? I can't get any?"

She shook her head. I put the bottle away then seen her fanning her face, she was panicking and that made me worried. "Are you okay?" I said. She didn't respond to me.

I quickly got on top on her, I put my palm on her forehead and it was warm. She is okay but what happened to her? I think I done alot. "You're making me worried, Youngson."

I said her real name when I get worried or mad. I realize the position we was in which caused me to blush, but it was hard to get off when I want to. This was the best moment that has ever happened.

"Moonbyul? Do you like me?"

I felt my face heating, "As a friend? Yeah..."

"You know what I mean but be honest. These feelings I've been holding back is endless, love and seduce."

"Solar, if it's like that then yes, I do like you like that. I was afraid if you was going to another women so I kept my feelings back. I've been holding the feelings since middle school, I was struggling then brought myself into the wrong path. But with you, I'm always myself without had to overthink. I love you a lot Solar, will you be my girlfriend?"

Solar smiled the pulled on Moonbyul's shirt for a roughly kiss. She didn't expect this moment to happened as she felt a spark between them. The both had higher plans for their future.

(A/N: This story is ON HOLD as you can see from my description of the story. I will be making a Oneshot going up to 5 parts then I'll come back to continue this. Or I'm making another story so please stay patient if you was enjoying this.)