Chapter 9

Wheein POV

Hwasa scared me about my dad and that made my heart race miles per second. My dad haven't done anything wrong. He died in a car accident days ago so I tried to keep myself together. I can't believe she brought my dad into this situation and now my heart is broken.

"Hwasa...why did you bring my dad up like that?"

"I don't know, I though it will make you happy? I guess?"

"It didn't make me happy. He died days ago. But it's okay."

I got on my knees to pick my items up, on the other hand, Hwasa kneel down as tears start forming in my eyes. My eyes stares onto the ground then I felt Hwasa palm on my shoulder. "Why don't you tell me anything Jung Wheein? You always hiding everything from me then get into dangerous situations that we don't want to handle."

I shrug, I don't know why I hide things from her except knowing that she's weak. "I don't know, Ahn Hyejin, I don't know..."

"You think that I'm weak to handle? Is that it?"

I wipe my own tears then looked into her eyes, "I don't know."

"Fine...when you though about it, come tell me, I'll be in Moonbyul's room."

[•••]

I open the dryer to take our clothes, Mines and Hwasa out and put them into the basket. Then I grab the basket and sigh, thinking about why do I keep everything away from Hwasa. I make my way to the dorm then sat the basket in-front of the bedroom.

I open my mouth so say something but Hwasa already came knowing what's up.

"Need helping putting the clothes away?"

"I-I guess..."

I felt my face heated that I started fanning my face. Every-time I do that Hwasa looks away which was obvious that she's blushing.

"Why do you keep looking away when I do stuff like this?" I said while fanning my face.

"I don't want to feel you, not like feeling how you feel. I don't want to feel your flattering. If you know what I mean."

'Fuck, every time she talks my face gets hotter and the gap gets tighter.'

"Clearly you're thinking about kissing me? Is that it?" She smirked and I shook my head. "No, why would I kiss an idiot like you? You more than an idiot, a retard."

But I did wanted to kiss her sweet lips and let her grind on my body. Why am I having more feelings for her? Why do I want her to touch me and kiss me until the end of the world? Help me god Jihyo.

I stood up and grab the basket, "Anyways, I will put the clothes away then maybe go to sleep."

"But it's 7:00pm..."

"So." That was the only word I said before I wink at her and left.

Hwasa POV

I went speechless when Wheein wink at me, I don't know what got into her because it got my heart running 200 miles per second. Then I heard a notification on my phone. I pulled it out then saw a message from Wheein.

I laugh then put my phone away and made up the bed, I got on after then got under blankets while I wait for Wheein

I laugh then put my phone away and made up the bed, I got on after then got under blankets while I wait for Wheein. My manager put a schedule for my phone so I couldn't be on it until the hours are over with it.

Minutes later, I started thinking about Wheein as I was closing my eyes, but wait...I couldn't open them. I was literally dreaming about her but how am I thinking as I'm sleeping?