Chapter 12

Hwasa POV

Even though I seem cold on the outside and unsympathetic, my heart was racing then I felt my heart builds up once Wheein said she want to flirt with me because I was single. It is embarrassing too.

"You know what?" I said then pulled on her hair, she let out a moan.

"What the hell...do we need to talk about that again?"

"You pulled my hair and I return you with a moan."

I face palm with a sigh, "You could've hit me or something, but not that."

[•••]

Me and Wheein went to a grocery store that was near us, we had our list of ingredients to make chicken Alfredo and sushi. We walked in and smelled the clear and outside. It was getting cold so I put my hoodie on while Wheein grab the cart.

"So, do you know how to make chicken Alfredo? If not, I can make it and you make the sushi."

"Oh yeah I know how to make that, don't worry."

She smile which made me smile then we went shopping. I head to the first isle for the chicken while Wheein went to the other isle for the sushi ingredients. Separating like this makes me anxious but I don't know why. Is it because I'm always around Wheein?

'Okay...I got the chicken.' I grab it out the freezer then went looking for Wheein. She was at second isle picking out the ingredients, I went towards her and put the chicken in the cart.

"That was quick." She said and I smirk.

"Quick enough to make you moan."

She hit me lightly, "Yah! Not in public."

"Oh please, it's not their first time hearing stuff."

"But there are children here." She said as she pointed to a family with 2 children walking around. I was in awe.

"They're cute."

"Ugh...Hwasa, you're making my head hurt and now I'm confused. Let's hurry up and go."

[•••]

We was in the line, ready for our stuff to be check. Wheein's pulls out her wallet to get her card to swipe, she swipe it many times but it didn't work. "Dammit, I think this is the wrong card."

"Don't worry, I'll use mines."

I took my card out and swipe it, then put the numbers before we left out and head to the car. I notice Wheein cheeks starting to get red but I didn't question it.

"Hwasa, I think you should drive because my hands are cold."

I nod then open the passenger door for Wheein before going to my side, I turned the heater on.

'Don't worry baby girl...don't worry.'

Solar POV

My emotions and feelings were growing every-time Moonbyul is around me or talks to me, she makes me question a lot during this love life that I'm entering.

We was sitting on the couch, watching random television that was on. I was inches away from her feeling empty and bored. I wanted to stretch my legs but i didn't felt comfortable doing that when I'm alone.

"Are you okay, Solar?" She said then scoot to me, she spreads her arms out then suddenly I cuddle on her chest. "I am now." The warmth I felt made me a bit sleepy, the sound of her handsome and soft voice makes me calm.

"You know, it's better when we're alone. We don't cause any noise." I said then sat up, her face turned pink.

"Ye-yeah...very quiet and calm don't forget."

I stare into her pink lips, calling my name then made me dehydrated. I look at her pants, not just her pants, I want her to grab my waist and take me to her lap so she can grind on me. These feeling wouldn't go away, they can't!

"This is something weird that I never experienced with you, Solar. Is there anything that you want to tell me?"

I shook my head as my words started shaking, "N-no..."

Then I stared into her lips and her lap, 'FUCK!' I bite my lips trying not to feel horny.

"Im just acting like myself."

"You sure?" She smirked, I think she know what I wanted from her. Her love and seduce.

"Yeah yeah, im sure."

"I mean it's just that you seem a bit...thirsty, you know?"

I was dirty mind while she pulled a water bottle then opens it, "here, I open it for you and why you're blushing?"

I took the item from her, "it's nothing!"