Chapter 16

It was the next day and Hwasa was still sleeping, Wheein woke up moments ago and admire the younger, she moved closer to her to see a perfect vision of her. Still remembering how last night 'one night stand' was better than her first time seducing Hwasa.

Wheein puts her hand on the younger face and caress it, the other grab her hand the slowly opening her eyes seeing a gorgeous aura shine upon. But she hates the aura that burned her eyes, she turned around not looking at her leader lol.

Wheein pouted, her cute voice "Why did you turn around? Look at me!"

Hwasa groan and not wanting to turn around so her eyes can burn again. "No..." Just that, Wheein got on-top of her to move to the other side, facing the short hair.

"No Wheein-ah, your aura burns my eyes." She opens her eyes seeing her leader smile. Her smile made her smile and she leaned forward to kiss her forehead, "Good Morning."

"Yes, it's a nice morning that we can relax. But I'm thinking about cuddling if it's okay with you."

Wheein steps on the floor putting on her house shoes as she waited for Hwasa answer, the short hair couldn't decide if she wanted to cuddle, be a better dancer or visit her parents at the other side.

"I have other plans but we can cuddle, there's no problem with that."

Wheein unties her messy bun to straighten her long hair, "I'm not putting pressure on you to do thing my way. I'm just asking."

Hwasa sigh and stood up, "I'm bad at deciding so I don't know what to do for today."

"You know, it's okay, it was stupid of me asking that question even though I knew you had things to do."

"No. I would cuddle with you with all of my love." She back-hug her leader, she kisses her sweet spot that makes Wheein groan. "You want more don't you? Last night wasn't good for you?"

Couple more kisses at the sensitive spot before Hwasa could speak, "I bet your wet already, let me eat you out."
Wheein words shakes as she was moaning and feeling her orgasm coming out, "I don't want your morning sex."

"Friends with benefits, me helping you. So...what do you say?"

Feeling on Wheein until she catches her breath, "Fi-fine. I'm getting needy."

[•••]

"AHN HYEJIN!" Wheein yelled when she felt the younger tongue doing insane circles, sucking and messaging her clit. She never felt this women blowjob, this satisfies her. The short hair was busy making her leader feeling good before making a hard orgasm.

Wheein whimpers, telling Hwasa that she need to release her load but the other couldn't hear. She was craving for Wheein forever and finally can do it, she was a beast and lion on the bed, licking and sucking her leader off and tasting her load. She didn't leave any drop.

Finally, Wheein throw her head back and breathing heavily after getting fuck by Hwasa's tongue and mouth. The younger climb on her and lean forward to kiss her forehead. "You taste so good." Wheein cups her face and shared a kiss, she can taste herself.

"Now we need another bath before we cuddle."

[•••]

Hwasa and Moonbyul was in the house making breakfast as the others was going out to the grocery store for more food. Hwasa couldn't get her mind off of Wheein after getting fuck and suck, suck and fuck by and from her. Being her friend could no longer be in her life, she need to ask Wheein now. Immediately before she looses her last string of 'sanity'.

"Hwasa, are you okay? You seem worried about something." Moonbyul was setting up the table.

"Me and Wheein had been taking things to the next level and we never said that we love each other. It's like my emotions has been played."

"Don't worry Hwasa, I got you! But first you need to hear my advice."

Moonbyul patted a seat across from her after she sat down, the younger sat on the chair and sip on coffee.

"First thing, give the lady time to find herself and connect with her surroundings."

Hwasa nod as she sat the cup down.

"Second, you want to focus on her needs, if she comes to you while your busy then give her your time."

"That's some bullshit you saying, I've been giving her my time, I'm finding myself and connecting with my surroundings."

Moonbyul smile, "Do as I say and you'll be better."