Chapter 2

Wheein POV

I was walking Hwasa home because she was afraid to walk by herself at nights, we stop at her house and her parents watched us with a smile. They waved at me and I did the same.

"Thanks for always walking me home, Wheein."

She hug me and butterflies start flying in my stomach. She is a shy person but beautiful, she's one of my favorite friends among the other friends I use to have in the past.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" She question, I shook my head.

"My parents are making me do their chores because they caught me kissing a boy at my way home. His name is Taehyung."

"Oh, that sucks and you guys are dating?"

I nod, "Sort of..."

Author POV

Hwasa takes her things off then ran to her room while her parents call her name, she gets on the bed and tuck herself under her covers and cry. She hate seeing Wheein with a male because they can hurt her. She wanted Wheein to herself but she knew that Wheein's sexuality was straight.

Her dad comes in as her mom was at the door looking at her worried.

"Honey, are you okay? Tell me what's the promblem." He sits on the bed then Hwasa sat up and cuddle on his chest, crying.

"Everything! It all started with Wheein, her friends and she kiss a boy without me noticing. I love her so much, dad."

Then her mom comes in and sat on the other side, hugging her. Hwasa is lucky to have supportive and wonderful parents who always make her life better than theirs, they felt bad for their daughter...but it is what it is.

"You'll find love someday, honey, nobody isn't stopping you." Then her mom added, "To cheer you up, me and your father made your favorite dish."

Hwasa looks at her and smile brightly, "Homemade ice cream?"

The both nod with a smile, the girl squeals and runs to the kitchen while her parents watches her smile.

[•••]

It was school and Hwasa remember that Wheein won't be there today, after her parents cheer her up, she felt like having a great day no matter what comes at her. She didn't have time to do anything but wear her black sleeve shirt and matching pants with socks and shoes. She straightened her hair then wore her glasses that her parents gave her.

She walked out the bathroom then towards the door to grab her hoodie and bookbag, "Time to start the day..."

2 hours later... She was walking in the hallways with Moonbyul and Solar, they stopped at their lockers then began an conversation.

"How was y'all day yesterday?" Solar said.

"It was great! I talked to my crush, she was outside waiting for me."

"Stop it that making me jealous."

Hwasa didn't expect to hear some question so now she had flashbacks when Wheein admit that she kiss a boy when she wasn't looking. Her friends realize how exhausted Hwasa looked then helped her grab her items, Solar wipes the tears from Hwasa's eyes then hug her.

"Everything will be okay. Things will get better you know?"

She contiuned to cry on her shoulder and this was Moonbyul's first time caring. The girl knew Hwasa will get mad over that but she didn't had the words to say.

"I'm sorry, Hwasa...and umm, I wanted to tell you that in the beginning but you were busy. I didn't want to ruin it."

Hwasa started sniffing then rub her eyes, "I-it's okay, I'm not mad at you."

Moments later, Hwasa finally calmed down and they tooked her to class. Without the others seeing, Moonbyul saw Wheein and some boy she knew were walking to the same class.

"I'll be back."

She runs across the hallway, going in the classroom where nobody wasn't expect for them. Wheein and Mark looked at the handsome women with their eyes widen.

"WHEEIN AND MARK! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

"No-nothing..." Wheein put her shirt on.

Moonbyul couldn't believe what she witness and now she got traumatized. She wipes the sweat the was producing at her forehead. "Please...Mark, leave."

He left and now it was Wheein and Moonbyul alone.

(A/N: I felt so bad after making this like I'm sorry. And remember that Mark and Wheein didn't make out in this chapter.)