Chapter 11

Warning: If you see this that means a smut is there, the bold font.

Author POV

Hwasa panic as Wheein locks the door, heavy breathing and sweat was coming down to her face. The long hair pulls the string on her robe, it went loose then she shown her chest.

"Wheein, you don't have to do this to me. I told you I was sorry."

She climbs on top of her, their faces meet and lips were were on point. Hwasa felt the gap get tighter and hotter, then Wheein leans in for the deep and roughly kiss. Lips were on sync. It felt so good that Wheein let out a moan, it was turning her on.

She takes off her clothes revealing a masterpiece of nude, the short hair was stun to speak then felt a miracle around her. "Let's see if you would do me besides Mark, you asshole."

[•••]

Hwasa gets off of the other with panting filling up the room, sweat on their faces and Wheein won 2 rounds. There was one more to go.

"I don't think I have enough energy for the last round."

"Just try you fucking idiot."

"Call me an idiot one more time, I'll make you orgasm until you whine."

Wheein shrug then there was no doubt than seducing her leader. Hwasa gets on top once agian and lean forward to leave marks on Wheein's neck, causing the leader to moan. It was difficult for the long hair not orgasm and she was sensitive so there was a chance that'll she cry.

Wheein wine as she moan while feeling the good pressure, "Ah..Ah you win, you win."

The other couldn't hear because of the music that was playing in the background. She moves down, kissing on her chest then further to her private area. She was waiting for this moment for her life. The tip of her lips touches the clit then make circles, Wheein was close to coming out.

"P-please, Hwasa. I feel it coming."

The short hair reaches to Wheein then lean forward for another roughly kiss, Wheein holds her boobs so she wouldn't get honry after. Moments later, Hwasa gets off once she heard the women whining, Wheein face heated then came on the white sheets.

"You're such a pussy."

"Says the one who lick it."

"Why does it taste good all of a sudden?"

Wheein sits up and look at the mess, her face turned red. "Go-god th-that's embarrassing."

"Don't force me to look at it."

"Shut up."

[•••]

After hours of having fun, Hwasa decide to reach her goal which was to become a dancer. She's only good at visualize. She walks to the dance studio and stretch before playing on their music through her phone.

Wheein POV

It was 15 minutes after I went looking to find Hwasa, I didn't expect her to be in the dance studio for that long because it's Friday and she doesn't like dancing. What was she trying to do? Is she showing me that she can become a better dancer?

Her footwork was on point and she never laid an eye on me. I watch her for 15 minutes without noticing until the music turns off. I am proud of her.

"Nice choreography, Hwasa!" Then I start to applause as she walks to me with her face sweating. I place my palm on her shoulder, "Hard time isn't it?"

"Ugh, I hate agreeing with you."

"Come on, you don't have to this time if you don't like it." *wink*

"Don't flirt with me, I don't like you."

"I know but there's always a chance to win me even though i'm loosing my interest in you. And we seduce each other so..."

"Look, because I was being honest, you pulled me into the room, yelled at me then seduced me."

I rolled my eyes then went through my bag to offer her a bottle of water. "Here, drink up!"

"You said you wasn't going to take care of me anymore."

I rolled my eyes again, "it doesn't matter now take the damn bottle before I shove it up your ass."

She grabs it then hit me lightly with it, "Don't flirt with me."

"But I want to, you are single."

"Bitch you too."