Chapter 14

Wheein was unsure about Hwasa insecure, nothing too serious to worry about, maybe a bit of protection that Hwasa doesn't receives lately. They got home and Wheein unlocks the door, they're eyes widen seeing Moonbyul on-top of Solar looking they're making out.

They done they're best to stay quiet, Wheein slowly walked to the kitchen while the short hair quietly takes her shoes in-front of them, she heard Moonbyul dirty taking to Solar.

'Fucking disgusting' She though. It was the top 5 awkward moments that happened and this was her top 1. Wheein tried calling her name by whispering but Hwasa didn't hear it as because she was focus on the two on the couch.

Wheein had to end up making bits of noise to drag Hwasa to the room.

"You know not to ruin their peace."

"You call that 'peace?' No...it's called 'sex'"

Wheein Rose an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"They're under a blanket and Moonbyul dirty talking which making Solar turn on."

The long hair though for some moments than realize that Hwasa had a point, but she didn't wanted to ruin their romantic time.

"You have a point but let's leave them alone, we can't devour their peace."

"Fine...that's a good reason."

Wheein takes her shirt off, revealing her chest and toned stomach. She was only wear a bra with black girl boxers and black jogging pants, her waist was pointy that Hwasa wanted her to give her a lap dance. She swallowed her groan then sat on the bed.

"What was that? You changed all of a sudden." She climb on the bed and laid beside her, she glance at Hwasa.

"My body is telling me to do things to you, but I don't want to."

Wheein was indeed wanting her but her feelings keeps resetting when she though of the worst that can happened to them.

"Like what?"

"I was hoping for you flirting with me more then lap dance, I want to grind your hips."

"You can always ask for those. Do you want to start it now?"

Hwasa smile, 'that wasn't hard' she though, she felt like she accomplished the worlds first achievement.

"How about midnight because It's better and Solar and Moonbyul will be sleep."

Wheein agreed and cuddle on her chest.

[•••]

It was midnight, Solar and Moonbyul was asleep. Hwasa wears her manly clothes which she knew Wheein finds attractive. She place a chair at the center then sat down, waiting for Wheein, as though, she wanted to see Wheein wearing a dress that revealed her chest to test her luck in seducing or sex.

She started to hum for some moments until Wheein comes in surprising her with the dress she was desire, seeing her hips look feminine on the dress made Hwasa arouse.

"I love it. I was thinking that you'll wear it."

"Same for you, wearing the clothes that'll increase my sex hormones."

Hwasa prepared herself, leaned back with her legs spread out. Wheein walked pass her to turn on erotic music that she knew, turning the lights off, closing the blinds to make the place seem darker. Last, she lit up some candle next to them. Forgot to mention that Hwasa brought wine and cigarettes that were in the table.

"You pull a romantic vibe, Wheein-ah."

The leader smile at her, dimple visible which Hwasa finds cute. Then she turned to the table, seeing a bag, she grabs it.

"What's in this bag?"

"Open it and you'll see."

As order, Wheein dug in the bag feeling a rectangle plastic object, her second thoughts were cards but when she pulls it out, it was something she use to do since they were 21.

She awe sweetly, "I can't believe you made my adult imagine come true, how could you?"

"I was thinking that we could get high as you perform a lap dance on me."

Wheein nods then pulls out a bottle feel with wine, her free hand covered her shock face. "I should hit you for this." Causing the younger to smile. "I'll get the glass cups.

"No, stay there, I love the position you're in."

Everything was good but Wheein haven't start lap dancing, she sat beside her friend who was busy smoking a cigarette, tapping on it to make the ashes fall. She makes the shape of the cigarette to place it in her mouth.

"Don't you think it's too much?"

"It's not when you're not giving me a lap dance."

Wheein hit her lightly, "Give me sometime."

"Okay, shit."

As Hwasa release the smoke, the entire room had that strong scent and Wheein forgot to open the window, she didn't want to.

"Goddamit, I forgot to open the window but at the same time, I don't want to."

"It's fine..."

Hwasa stood up to head to the bathroom, there as a vent that takes the smoke to the other room.

"Smoke can go through here so Moonbyul and Solar can smell it."

Wheein laugh from the sudden clever and revenge solution. They unlock it then smoke start going through the vent. "You're a life saver." She pulled on Hwasa shirt for a kiss.