Chapter 15

Everything continues, erotic music start playing, lights were out and candles were lighted up, the smell of smoke and wine was filling the room as Wheein start giving her friend a lap dance. She moves her hips back and forth gently, grinding on Hwasa and she enjoy it. The short hair pulled out a cigarette then light it up before smoking it, their face were millimeters apart so smoke was blown on Wheein's face. Then she took it, smoke it and blow on Hwasa face with a smile.

Hwasa nose scrunch up once smelling the strong wine and smoke hitting her. The leader notice how annoyed she was, "Like it when I smoke at you?" She said, the younger shook her head,"You were close to my face."

Wheein open her mouth but Hwasa hold onto her hips to stay on sync, she yelped as she felt the warmth of the younger hand being a back supporter. Hand movement being extra help satisfied the both and their bodies was heating. They locked eyes and Hwasa was lustful.

"I'm not going to lie, this is the best lap dance."

"I can take it a bit far if you'll like." Wheein said with a smile. Hwasa was eager to experience it.

"I wanna see where this goes."

Wheein went closer where they lips close to touch, sitting on Hwasa crotch through her pants, the short hair could feel Wheein's ass through her pants. She let out a groan.

Wheein felt her breath on her face, but she didn't care, she wanted to hear more. She slides her hand through the younger shirt making her groan more, she grabs the tie and pulled it to her, Hwasa end up staring at Wheein's chest.

"Don't make me wild, Wheein."

"Do it, I want to see the new phase of you. I know it's th-"

Wheein was cut off when Hwasa start leaving marks on her chest, she let out a soft moan, "I-I wasn't finish what I was going to say."

"I don't care, you know not to see my phase." She goes to her ear, whispering, "I'll make you orgasm hard." She grips Wheein's waist tighter to make sure she doesn't escape. Their gap got hot then Wheein started to worry, "I wonder what you going to do to me."

"I won't hurt you, but there will be a lot of moaning."

Wheein smirk, "I can play that too." She lifts up her dress, the tattoos at her thigh was there, Hwasa mouth started to drool of how thick her leader thighs were. "Ma-may I squeeze your thighs?"

"No. But I'll make you hard."

Hwasa was already hard by the fact her leader was hot. Her body start heating as she felt her orgasm riding out, her pants started to drench that  Wheein can see it.

"Aww, did the lion orgasm?" She said teasingly.

"Yeah, and now you're going to fix it."

Wheein scoff, "Me? You're such a bottom, get turn on easily when I haven't done nothing to you."

"Either you're going to fix the problem or shut the hell up? You're already going to give me head either way."

"Ugh...fuck you."

[•••]

Hwasa last orgasm ride out of her and Wheein got the last of it, not leaving no drop. She looks at her leader who was completely flustered and pant, they forgot about the 'new phase' of Hwasa because of the other plans they had doing with each other.

Wheein climbs on the younger and grabs her chin, looking at the sweat and heavy breathing. She goes in for a kiss, Hwasa can taste herself in Wheein's lips.

"Now I remember, when are you going to show your 'new phase?' Hmm?" Wheein said, knowing she won.

Wheein snuggle on the panting girl chest, she was breathing nonstop it was the best mind blowing orgasm she experienced.

"I'll make you some tea and something to eat, and find us fresh clothes so we can take a bath together."