Chapter 4

Wendy POV

I made coffee after having an conversation with Hwasa. My heart was racing when those things almost happened to Wheein, I couldn't stop it even if it wanted too, Sana and Lia knew it as well but couldn't.

I went to the table where Lia and Sana was at talking to each other, I came over with my drink then gave them an concern look.

"Guys, we need to have a serious talk..." They're heads turned over to me.

"Did Wheein got, you know... raped?" Sana whispers the last word but I shook my head.

"Moonbyul save her life but bad news is that Hwasa and the others aren't friends with her anymore. I have the feeling that Wheein tried telling Hwasa something but it wouldn't come out, just like Moonbyul, she stays quiet when she wanted to speak."

They nod, I'm expecting more than that...

"Because Moonbyul is insecure like Ahn Hyejin, she doesn't talk." Lia said. She want here when these things happened.

"Moonbyul is traumatized for her life, she seen ladies being nude since she was 16. That isn't funny. And some ladies tried showing their area to her but Wheein saved her."

That made me wanted to cry, real bad. I felt my tears forming in my eyes and a drop came into my mug of coffee. I wish I was here for all of it but my parents kept me in their house so I won't get into trouble.

"Don't cry, Wendy"

"I-I'm not crying... I'm upset." Then seconds later, I began crying then the others hug me. I cuddle on Lia's chest as Sana runs her fingers down my long hair, thank goodness that I found these people.

"It doesn't matter what our parents say now, we need to be transferred to their schools."

"It's okay, Wendy and also, I have few questions but Imma save them for later."

[•••]

After my friends left, my parents arrive with bags, I wasn't hungry but they wanted me to eat so I won't be in bad condition. I pushed my plate back.

"Mom, dad...I-I'm not hungry."

"It's okay, you can eat later."

"It's not because of my condition. There are some things that I need to tell y'all that kept I'm like this."

After I told them it was complete silence, my mom decide to transfer me to the school while my dad was speaking to Wheein's and Moonbyul's parents. I hope that Lia and Sana had permission or an excuse to come along.

Moonbyul POV

I know my friends including Wendy, Sana and Lia are talking about me. Yes, I've been traumatized by older females who tried and did show their nude. This gave me flashbacks of what I told Wheein to do and she actually done it. It was hard to keep my emotions but I let it all out, my anger was out on her and I felt like killing myself after that. But Hwasa keeps coming to my head so there was no way to excuse myself.

My parents checked on me every 20 minutes to make sure I wasn't crying or trying to hurt myself. Their faces were worried and I was sorry.

"Honey, we heard what was going on so all of your friends parents are going to have a night over and discuss it at Hwasa house." My mom rubs my back lightly as I nod desperately.

[•••]

I've arrive to Hwasa house and went to her room, she wasn't there so I'm guessing that she was using her bathroom. And looks like or she was, brushing her teeth until we made eye contact. "Moonbyul! You scared me."

I smile softly, "Tada! I'm here."

"Oh, come here you hamster." She said as she spread her arms for a warm hug, then I felt something wet hit my neck.

"Oh shit I am so sorry, give me a moment." She runs into the bathroom.

Minutes later I saw somebody familiar, it was Solar and I have a crush on her. She doesn't know that.

"Moonbyul! Are you okay? I'm worried about you."

"Yeah, I'm okay and Hwasa is in the bathroom."

The others came in except for Wheein, my nerves where jumping and I felt my heart racing. Even though Sana and others are here, I still wanted to see Wheein because she is my savior.

'Please come to me my savior'