Chapter 17

3 months later

The group had been on track with their schedule, getting popular every second and taking everything far with their career. Hwasa walked to the studio to dance once again, she's embraced her fear of dancing. To be honest, because her day has been good she had a chance to ask Wheein out. Her self confidence has build up.

Once she was finish dancing, she grabs a water bottle out of her bag and chug it down. Though Wheein was watching her once again with a smile, "I'm proud of you."

"This is embarrassing for me, I'm being watch by you."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You're starting to become my favorite dancer among the other members."
For an reward, Wheein slides her hand on the younger shirt then grab her tie to pull her close, their lips was milliliters from touching. "I've been having feeling for you since middle school and now I can finally display it."

"Wheein-ah, have you notice that we've been fucking each other for months without saying 'I love you?' "

"It's because we're friends, and I'm not going to friend zone you." They lock eyes and Hwasa start unbutton the leader shirt, "You're never satisfied, aren't you?" She said with a smirk. Hwasa was satisfied but Wheein keep turning her on.

"Don't be in such a rush, Ahn Heyjin. We have all the time this week."

"The fact you keep turning me on when I'm satisfied. I will never stop fucking you in any way, Jung Wheein."

"If you want me then use me."

Hwasa slides her hand through Wheein's pants, she was going for the sensitive area to rub her clit and make circles. Wheein swallows each moan as she felt the pressure she was receiving, she didn't want nobody knowing that she was getting fuck by Hwasa fingers.

"Daddy- I mean..." Wheein made Hwasa smirk.

"Ooh, new name I see."

"It's not what you think...oh god- I'm about to orgasm."

"Go ahead, make yourself comfortable on my fingers."

Without thinking twice, she released a load on Hwasa fingers, the younger takes her fingers out and suck on them tasting her leader. Wheein pant as she holds onto Hwasa for support.

"You are a friend with benefits."

Wheein couldn't say anything when she wanted to, her breathing was uncontrolled, "Don't worry, I'll get you to the bed." Hwasa said.

[•••]

Every since she reached to the bed and place Wheein there, the older hasn't calm down her erection. Heavy breathing and sweat continue due to her hormones, she got harder that she end up trenching her pants (and the sheets.)

"AHN HYEJIN! COME HERE PLEASE!" The younger heard her through the bathroom then got out quickly. "Is everything alright?" Wheein shook her head as Hwasa went to her and felt her forehead, she was okay.

"Do you need your lubricant- I mean lotion?"

"No...I trenched on my pants and the sheets due to my erection."

"That means you need the lotion you slow ass."

Wheein grabs her waist then rolled her over, she was on-top of Hwasa, "Don't insult me." She said with a husky voice.

Hwasa messages her scalp to calm the leader, "No need to be angry over the truth."

"Quit that! I don't need you telling the truth."

"Why not- oh...jealous bitch." She hold onto Wheein's waist then flip over, now she's on-top of her.

"It sounds like you want our friendship to end, don't you?"

"If it's for being more than friends than yeah."

"Good..." She leans forwards for a roughly kiss, craving her lips then tongue battling. They moan throughout the kiss, "When will we ever stop fucking each other?" Hwasa ask, the other smirk. "Maybe never."

And here they goes...fucking