Chapter 8

Hwasa POV

3 years later

Once I got out the airplane, a taxi offer me a ride and took me to Wheein's concert or know as 'Mmamoo'. I felt sweat producing on my forehead after thinking about how much they're going to treat me. Some manager guide me to the backstage and smile happily before leaving. There were 3 females who was busy putting their accessories on, I gulp of fear then took a couple steps back. But I step on something causing their heads to me.

I seen these faces before, long time ago before I graduated. Moonbyul look alot handsome than before, Solar look gorgeous and her...Wheein look h-h-hot...

I wave as my voice started shaking, "H-hi gu-guys." I haven't talk and seen them for years and I hope they let go of their pasts.

"Its been so long sine we seen each other, how are you?" Wheein said, I shrug.  "Great I guess. I'm disputing my manager for annoying me. I couldn't stop staring at her red lips that I want to kiss and her body that I want to touch and hold, my heart was skipping beats and suddenly my face started heating.

"Are you okay?" She ask calmly and I nod.

Moonbyul step forward then gave me a letter.

"I forgot about that envelope, you need to read it." Wheein said that made me groan. "Im not reading anymore of whatever you give me."

Wheein hug me trying to calm me down but I say mad and push her, "You should've be there for all of these years, I was struggling with everything."

"You know Hwasa, even though we are childhood  friends it doesn't help the purpose to be there for you. I have things to take care of. You aren't the only one who's having an hard time. And I've been with you for everything now let me handle myself and not you."

My eyes widen from 'Let me handle myself and not you.' I collapse on the floor and land on my feet, I stared at the blue and clear floor then sigh. I now understand that she is an adult now and can take care of herself. But I still wanted her help.

"Take the damn thing and read it." I sigh then grab the note from Moonbyul, I open it as they watched me.

The note says: Dear Ahn Hyejin, after listening to 'Maria' we would like to know if you could join our group of 'Mamamoo'.

This was a tough decision, Continue to be a soloist or to become one of the members in mamamoo. I did like my career but now Wheein and my others friends are here, I don't think I wanted to become an soloist anymore. And Solar has to be the new leader.

"Sure...I'll be with y'all but I want Solar to become the leader."

"I'm not good at dancing, I'm in the vocal role." Solar said, I shook my head. "I know Moonbyul likes rapping, then that means..."

I looked at Wheein, she smile.

'Oh come the fuck on, why her?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Fine..."

"What's wrong with me being the leader? I'm the one that made the group and I'm older than all of you."

We all looked at her with widen eyes, "How long have you stayed in school for?" Solar asked.

"My parents wanted me to go to school once I turn 8 or 9. I didn't know until high school. Because age matter there and we all know why."

[•••]

Everything is happening again and it made me stress, cleaning up Wheein's filthy room is more than stress, fucking trifling and it made me gag more than 10 times.

"My goodness...JUNG WHEEIN! GET YOUR DIRTY ASS HERE AND CLEAN THIS DAMN DORM."

I yelled them Wheein came, "I had lots of things to do so I didn't had time to clean."

"I don't see you busy, you're brushing your cabbage teeth."

She rolls her eyes and walk away. But I pull the back of her shirt and pin her to the wall. "Do it, now."

She whine then start pushing me away, "I don't want too! You do it."

"Do you want me to act like your dad?"

"N-no..." Her voice start shaking then I let her go.