Chapter 10

Author POV

It was the next day and the girls hopefully have nothing to worry about and relax. Besides, Hwasa still had to visit her parents which is at the other side of Korea which was North Korea. She wanted to go but doesn't know if her ticket expired.

She turns around to Wheein's direction, noticing that the women was staring at her. It made her jump as her nerves started to hit, the moment of quietness was continuously weird for the both.

Hwasa rubs her forehead and sigh, "I will be at the bathroom." She then leaves and Wheein followed

Now with Moonbyul and Solar. Reminder that they share dorms.

Moonbyul puts her arms around Solar waist causing the other to yelp, the blond head turns to the direction Moonbyul was at. "Don't put your hands on me."

"I though you wanted to cuddle with me."

"Of course not! You act mean towards me. I'm mad."

Solar then sat up and grabs her phone to see what her schedule was for today. Clearly she was free this Friday and that means she can relax with her unnies, Including Hwasa. She turned off her phone and squeal of excitement, running to the wardrobe to fine her bathing suit as Moonbyul look at her confuse.

"What the hell are you excited about?"

"Today is Friday so that means we can relax at the biggest luxury pool in South Korea!" She runs to the bathroom afterwards.

'How do I tell Solar that I have a crush on her? She's my everything, I can't loose that opportunity.'

[•••]

Wheein and Solar enjoyed being at the pool and splashing each other with water while Hwasa and Moonbyul were being perverts, literal perverts.

"I think we should stop staring at their boobs, I found that cringe just now."

"Oh come on Hwasa, we're all girls so it's good to see nude around here. Their nude."

"As if." Hwasa said before she stands up and walks to the kitchen. She though about making Wheein her favorite sandwich to make her feel better but it wasn't enough to cure Wheein's sadness. But what will a leader want in their members? A superior dancer of course. Not for others, but it's what Wheein wanted for Hwasa.

She sigh, 'Fuck...okay then.'

She goes to the backyard where the others were at, she accidentally seen Wheein adjusting her bra after she got out the pool. Her eyes widen after what she witness then Wheein looks at the speechless women who was staring at her chest.

She walks to her, "What are you staring at?"

"Your chest. Why is it big? Have you been drinking milk?"

Those words made Wheein mad but she kept calm so Hwasa wouldn't realize how hurt she was. Completely, the younger haven't won the leader.

"Hey, you wouldn't want to mess with Wheein if I were you." Moonbyul said but Hwasa didn't care and continue to bother her.

"I'm being honest, have you ever seen a women drink that much milk to look like that?"

Solar place her palm on Hwasa shoulder, "listen to Moonbyul. Don't bother Wheein. Not at all."

Wheein heart was broken and she was loosing interest on Hwasa. She breathes heavily then grab a towel.

"I'm okay but I will go to my dorm if any of you need me."

[•••]

Hwasa was afraid of entering the dorm because Wheein was there and knew she was going to get yelled at. She knocks on the door lightly then suddenly it open and Wheein grab her shirt and pulled her inside.

"W-what has gone into you and I'm sorry for what I did earlier."

"I'm not accepting your stupid fucking apology you asshole. You know not to bother me."

"But I was just-" She was cut off from Wheein slapped her.

"Ow..."

"I'm not fucking done with you. You've been pissing me off for my whole life, I'm trying to live normal and glamorous but no. You had to come to my school and fuck everything up."

"Then you shouldn't had to be so damn confident, that's how I meet you officially you dumbass. You could've ignore me or bullied me. But no, you wanted to be damn nice that you got yourself to wrong situations. And I bet if Moonbyul wasn't there when you and Mark almost made out, you could've got into serious trouble."

It made Wheein some point confuse but she knew that Hwasa was telling the truth, she couldn't escape anything nor do anything to stay away. Moonbyul was there for her.

She stay quiet for moments then Hwasa said something, "I though so. don't blow smoke when you have backstories."

Before she could leave, Wheein grabs the back of her shirt then threw her to the bed.