Admit it

Philip was shoved roughly into the lockers, by whom he did not know yet. He looked up to meet his favorite pair of brown eyes. His heart jumped and his breathing hitched. There was a tint in her eyes he had never seen before. "E-Ella?"

"Princess~" She purred in his ear.

Philip could barely think, his mind and heart going haywire. "What are you-"

"Oh shut up and kiss me," Ella smirked.

Philip found himself smirking as he pulled Ella off him and spun her around, before slamming her into the lockers like she did to him. "Will do, my love," he whispered in her ear before smashing their lips together.

Just as the kiss start to get heated, Philip shot straight up, realizing he was just asleep, and it was only a dream. His cheeks were red and his chest was tight. How could he think that? They just started DATING and he was thinking like that? His mother would be disappointed.

He brought his hand up to his face and rubbed his eyes before dragging his hands down his cheeks. He buried his head in his hands, embarrassed. 'She would KILL me', He thought.

Grudgingly, Philip made his way out of bed. Slowly but surely he got dressed and made his way downstairs. He made himself a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat it.

Angie, who was sitting on the other side of the table, scanned her brother, who looked horrendous in her opinion. "You look like a mess. What in the world were you doing last night?"

"I don't even know," Philip muttered. He quickly finished so he didn't have to listen to any more of his sister's pestering. "Bye mom!" He called as he grabbed his backpack.

"Bye Philly!" Eliza called back.

Philip ran out of the door and started his walk to school. He got there and quickly put his stuff in his locker, not wanting to think about his dream. He started his walk to first block and saw Ella leaning on the lockers. His breathing hitched at the sight. She was wearing ripped jeans, a black fitted halter top that hugged her curves, and a white jacket.

Ella noticed Philip standing there and the corners of her lips turned up, but not enough for the average person to see it. "Hey Pip"

Philip tensed but walked over to her and waved. All he could think about was that stupid dream. The way see was leaning on the lockers looked like she was when he slammed her into the locker. He completely zoned back in to see Ella waving her hand in front of his face. "-ilip? Are you ok?"

"Wha- I- Yeah! I'm fine," he forced a smile as his girlfriend stared at him quizzically.

"Clearly not," she crossed her arms and looked at him concerned.

"Ella, I promise I'm fine," he reassured her, getting a grip on himself.

"Alright.." Ella mumbled, not fully believing him, at all.

She decided to leave him be, and see if he would just sort himself out. 'Is he gonna have that hard a time keeping this a secret?'

The day went on and Philip got a hold on himself, acting normal now. Well... not normal enough, seeing as Ella knew him better than anything else.

Ella grabbed Philip's arm and pulled him into an empty classroom before they went to lunch.

"What is wrong with you? Seriously. I want to help," she questioned immediately.

The curly hair boy sighed and looked at her softly. "Ele, I'm ok, serious."

The short girl pulled her boyfriend into a hug. "I'm always here if you need something, alright?"

"I know, love," he muttered into her hair. Ella got butterflies from the nickname. "Why don't you go ahead," Philip suggested. "It looks suspicious if we walk out together."

She nodded softly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you in a little bit, ok?"

"Alright," the eldest Hamilton watched her walk out before letting out a deep breath. He sat in one of the many empty chairs and stared at the ceiling. Philip heard the chair next to him get pulled out. Slowly, he turned to see William sitting in it.

"Dude, what were you doing in here alone with Ella," he asked.

"Uh.." Philip trailed off, unsure what to say. It's not like he could say something about her being his girlfriend. However, he could tell her about the dream. That couldn't hurt, right?

"Look, just admit you like her. Everyone knows it, at this point I'm positive she does. Someone mentions her and you blush," Will looked at him seriously, it was driving him crazy that Philip wouldn't just say it.

A chuckle escaped the older boy's lips as he sat up. "Ok ok, I have a HUGE crush on Ella."

The dark-skinned boy punched the curly haired boy's shoulder. "Took you long enough."

Philip decided he needed to talk about the dream, or else he would go insane. "But get this, I had a dream with her last night."

"Oh no. I do NOT need the details on that," William insisted.

He laughed. "It wasn't that bad. Just enough that I knew I shouldn't have thought that."

The two sat in silence for a moment before standing up and heading for the door. "Now you just need to tell her," Will pointed out.

"Yeah..."

While walking, the younger of the two pulled out his phone and started texting someone. A group chat, named 'Operation No Interference', including exactly who you think it would: himself, Theodosia, Georges, Marie, Angie, and Mary.

Will: He admitted it!