Partners

ELLA POV

I sat down waiting for science to start, it was one of my favorite classes until this year. This is my only class that none of my friends are in and to make it worse Hamilton McIdiot is in it.

"Alright class this week we will be doing a project with partners" Mr. Harold said.

Ugh I hate partner work, no one does the work but me.

"I'll be choosing them" Mr. Harold continued. "When I say your name go with your partner and grab a sheet on the front table. Do that the paper says. First..." He stopped to look at the paper which I'm guessing had the pairings on it. "Eleanor and Philip"

"What?!" I heard Philip yell from the back of the class.

"Mr. Hamilton, yelling was not a part if my instructions."

I rolled my eyes, stood up, grabbed a paper off the front table and sat next to Philip.

"Hamilton."

"Jefferson."

"So I was thinking I'll do what I usually do in group projects and do it myself so you don't mess anything up!" I fake smiled and glared at Philip as I said that.

"Oh no no no, you're too young to be here to I'll do it and you can sit there" Philip smirked and glared back.

"I HAVE BETTER GRADES THAN YOUR ASS!" I screamed in his face, furiously.

"I DONT CARE!" He screamed back.

"Well I guess if we both want it do it all" I sighed "we'll have to work together, it's the only way to get a good grade."

Philip huffed then said "I guess you're right"

"Oh and," I stared Philip in the eyes while whispering, "if I get a bad grade because of you... you'll regret it"

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL~

I walked into my house and my dad quickly came to greet me.

"Hi Ellie! How was school baby?" My dad asked.

"Fine I guess" I grumbled a bit.

"What happened? Was it the mini Alexander again because I swear-" I laughed at my dad.

"I have to work with him on a project" My face crumbled in disgust.

"That sucks. Me and Hamilton are both working today so I could take you to the office and you two could work on it"

"That'll work, I'll make sure he's coming"

I started walking up to my room and packing my laptop and papers to work on the project. I sighed and picked up my phone.

"Hey Theo..." I said over the phone.

"Hey Ella, what's up?" Theo responded.

I sighed. "Can you text me Philip's phone number?" I know she'd have it. Theo loves talking to people so she has most of the school's phone numbers.

"Ooohhh why?" Theo teased me and I felt a slight blush creep on my face, although I didn't like it.

"Theo. We have to work together on a project and our parents have work tonight so I thought we can go and work too. Trust me if given the choice, I'd never ask for his phone number"

"Sureeee. I'll text it now. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Thanks, see you tomorrow" I hung up and quickly received a phone number from Theo.

I sighed and called it.

"Hello?" The voice from the other line said.

"Is this Philip Hamilton?" I asked trying not to sound like I want to kill him, even if I do.