Idiot

ANGIE POV

Ah, Saturday. A day when you don't have to wake up early. That is unless you wake up to random screaming from down the hall.

It sounds like it's coming from Pa's office. Probably Ella and Pip then. I start walking over there cause I'm definitely going to yell at them for waking me up.

"GOD DAMN IT PHILIP" I heard Ella yelled. I stood behind the door so I could listen and see them without them knowing. I know I'm nosy but I don't care.

"IT NOT MY FAULT BITCH" Philip yelled back. Damn he's really lucky Mum's outside because she would probably kill him for talking to Ella like that.

"WELL I DONT HAVE TO HELP YOU!"

"YOUR THE ONE WHO ALWAYS SITS AROUND MOPING ABOUT HER STUPID SISTER WHO SHE KNOWS WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW!"

I gasp and cover my mouth with my hands in disbelief. I see Ella tear up a little and look really hurt. I look away with tears in my eyes. How could Philip say that?

I hear Ella say something quietly, "Why don't you tell that to your sister.... You're on your own now Philip"

I try to hold in my tears. Ella comes out and sees me.

"Angie" She runs over and hugs me. I just sob into her arms and feel her crying a lot too. "How much did you hear?"

I pull away from Ella. "Everything after he called you a bitch... why were you yelling anyway? Usually your fights are pretty quiet"

"Well I told Phillip to chill out a bit and he freaked out or something. Do you wanna come to my house and see Mary? I don't really think you wanna stay where Philip is right now"

"Yeah... thanks" I sadly smile at her. I know even if she tried to hide it, Philip's words really hurt her. "Let me change and tell my mom then we can go"

I run into my room and throw on a pair of leggings, a gray teeshirt, and a green sweatshirt. I walk back out and pull Ella out of the house and to where my mom is watching my siblings.

"Mum" She turns around at the sound of my voice.

"Angie, Ella, what's up?" She must've known something's wrong because she said that in a sympathetic tone.

"Is it ok if I go to the Jeffersons?"

"That's fine, just text me when your coming home or if you want me to pick you up"

I nod and walk to the Jefferson estate with Ella.

ELLA POV (after they get to her house)

"Welcome home Ms. Jefferson" One of our maids, Natalie, smiles.

"Thank you Natalie"

She turns to Angie. "You must be Angelica"

Angie just nods. We start walking through the large house when I heard my father's voice.

"Is that a Hamilton?"

Shit. I forgot he was home. "Noooo...?" I nervously smile as I turned around.