INTRODUCTION

Sana is living in South Korea, She is a Japanese national but her parents migrate in United States with her when she was young. Sana is currently studying in Seoul National University along with her bestfriends Myoui Mina and Hirai Momo who is also a Japanese national.

The three Japanese girls has a Korean friends name Yoo Jeongyeon who owns a Bar and her Girlfriend Im Nayeon who owns a Flower shop and Jihyo who is currently a idol trainee in one of the famous Entertainment Agency in Korea.

Sana's parents are currently living in United States along with their youngest Daughter Tzuyu. Tzuyu is not really their biological child, Tzuyu is the child of their closest friend Lao Chou and Zhao Lei Chou they just adopted Tzuyu when her parents died in a car accident when she was 6 years old...

After the accident The Minatozaki is the one who take care of her, they brought her in US to forget all the painful memories she have in Korea.

She didn't be able to live with Sana since Sana went back to Korea to continue her Study in middle school.

Tzuyu is grown up lady now, she's beautiful and lots of her classmates during middle school drools over her. They really admire her beauty, Some of men tried to date her but Tzuyu doesn't like men, she likes women. Yes, she's a beautiful lesbian who loves girls. She has a friends name Kim Dahyun and Son Chaeyoung who is a Korean National that studying also in US.

Tzuyu dated many girls, she's a play girl in their school and The Minatozaki's knows about her gender and they respect who she is.

Meanwhile, Sana is a bubbly person. She's sweet, funny and of course she's also beautiful. She capture all men's heart because of her beauty even females some of the female students in SNU tries to date her but Sana rejects them all since she's not into girls.

But, everything will change when she sees Tzuyu again and live with her in one roof. Tzuyu was only 6 years old when she last saw her and now her feelings begin to change, Can she stop it or will she allow herself to be drowned out by her feelings even it's wrong?

Let's find out :)

I will publish the 1st Chapter this coming Friday 6:00 PM

See You ❤️